SUPER class shown there by Guram Kutateladze

Literally said he lost the fight and didn't know what fight the judges were watching. Gave huge props to his opponent and said he was the winner.

How often do we ever see that?
I know right? I’ve been off this forum for a while and haven’t followed UFC as much as I would like in the last year or so, but I’ve come back to see that. Made me come back just to write about it haha

Literally said he lost the fight and didn't know what fight the judges were watching. Gave huge props to his opponent and said he was the winner.

Last time i saw that was when Rampage said he thought Machida whopped his ass

Love the way Khamzat and his team fights so far.... great wrestling, great striking, and great scrambles/threats off their back. Pretty much the perfect style fighters IMO

Fuck, am out of likes hence the quote.

That type of mentality paired with Great Training Partners and Coaches is what's going to propel him up the Rankings, you could tell that with the pressure of being Chimaev's partner he didn't like getting taken down that much, and wanted to show off his TDD more.

Him being humble and refusing to accept a Win like that is a mentality you rarely see, but usually pays dividends as he's bound to come back better after this fight.

Hat's off to the guy.
being Khamzat bestie must has a lot pressure to do well imo

Yeah, I agree. He was lucky that this lasted for 3 rounds. But not a bad fighter and very humble dude. Nothing but respect.

He is Georgian.
And he is indeed a honest man.

I still can't believe they grow such great peaches there. Seems like the climate would be too cold. But I don't pretend to be a fruit farmer.

The weird thing is he clearly won 29-28. First round was his by virtue of the bodykicks and stuffing takedowns, second round he won purely because of the knockdown in the beginning, and the third was Gamrot. Close fight but how could you score it otherwise?

I agree it was such a clear win. I can't believe it was a split decision. He clearly won round 1 and round 2 he did the most damage and when taken down was offensive and got up quick. The third round he clearly lost.

To think he lost that fight is crazy.

He won that shit. Them takedowns didn't do anything significant. His kicks>Takedowns just to get sub attempted on and then stand up

I'll admit, I usually get turned off by unnecessary acts of humility after a really close fight... Even from my boy Georges, but it felt pretty genuine here.

I was rooting for the other guy.

Back