Justins wrestling

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://uncbears.com/sports/wrestling/roster/justin-gaethje/1679

Heres a breakdown of justins wrestling...he was the best wrestler in colorado history basically...and is a D1 champion...

Why is everyone acting like this is gunna be the same as khabib vs barboza?

I dont get it...i know khabib has the better overall grappling game but this isnt gunna be easy for khabib i respect him for taking the fight like a real champion though...

Remember Raging AL stopped khabibs takedowns in the later rounds and hes not the same level wrestler as Gaithje..

I see this fight being a savage scramble fest that leads to a epic drawn out war ending in a late stoppage...which on paper would favor gaithje

The closer the fight gets the more i see the planets lining up for hollywood movie level confrontation....

Edit: Wasnt a D1 champion i misinterpreted the linked article its written alittle confusing but still top ranked D1 level wrestler from highschool on years of experience

Last edited:
Leg hump and cage exploit beats wrestling in the UFC. This is not some real fighting where the better fighter wins unless they change the rules.

I think his best bet is to try takedown Khabib early on because he wouldn't expect that lets see if he can catch him off guard.

Yes Justin might have good wrestling but training and fighting are very different things. The fact of the matter is Justin has not put in the work in his fights, he hasn't had to deal with that kind of grinding exhaustion from defending against a chain wrestler round after round after round. I don't think he's prepared for what Khabib will do to him even though technically he's sound.

https://uncbears.com/sports/wrestling/roster/justin-gaethje/1679

Heres a breakdown of justins wrestling...he was the best wrestler in colorado history basically...and is a D1 champion...

I dont get it...i know khabib has the better overall grappling game but this isnt gunna be easy for khabib i respect him for taking the fight like a real champion though...

Remember Raging AL stopped khabibs takedowns in the later rounds and hes not the same level wrestler as Gaithje..

I see this fight being a savage scramble fest that leads to a epic drawn out war ending in a late stoppage...which on paper would favor gaithje

The closer the fight gets the more i see the planets lining up for hollywood movie level confrontation....
justin is going to knock him out

Yes Justin might have good wrestling but training and fighting are very different things. The fact of the matter is Justin has not put in the work in his fights, he hasn't had to deal with that kind of grinding exhaustion from defending against a chain wrestler round after round after round. I don't think he's prepared for what Khabib will do to him even though technically he's sound.

Justin has used wreslting in earlier fights....he has slam K.Os on his record...

I’m sorry, but I’m not even going to read that.

I believe Khabib does what he did to everybody else. If I’m wrong please rub it in my face. But, otherwise...

9952cd0a56d10a2d-these-are-easily-the-most-annoying-things-you-can-do.gif

I’m sorry, but I’m not even going to read that.

I believe Khabib does what he did to everybody else. If I’m wrong please rub it in my face. But, otherwise...

tenor.gif

Well...ignorance is bliss so..you do you..

Also ive jotted ur name down for the crow meals if necessary

Justin has used wreslting in earlier fights....he has slam K.Os on his record...

The reason I don't want to use his old fights is because it can be used against him. I forgot the opponent's name but he controlled Justin on the ground for several minutes untill the bell saved him out of that position. It's a worrying, overlooked piece of footage.

Khabib's only chance is to land in a quick submission otherwise Justin will outpace him

Because Barboza had actually displayed better TDD than Gaethje did in the cage? Because we have already seen super high level college wrestlers get outwrestled in the cage?

Because Barboza had actually displayed better TDD than Gaethje did in the cage? Because we have already seen super high level college wrestlers get outwrestled in the cage?
I disagree with that. Though gaethje hasn't had to defend a lot of them, he's displayed better imo.

Justins little college wrestling is no match for khabibs seriously this fight is going to end up the same as barbooza and dustin.

Back