Elections United States Presidential Debate Thread: The Final Confrontation

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refusing to talk with any country with Nukes is always the wrong decision
Since when did North Korea have nukes? The whole reason they were trying so desperately to make nukes is so they could force themselves into getting a seat at the table… The international table.

Trump literally legitimized NK and allowed their missle program to continue. Their missle program is stronger because of Trump. They are more of a threat now than ever.

Oh? When was their last nuclear test?

She's actually been alright. She's letting them talk.
Yea .. she definitely asked Trump more than "debate questions".. She asked " WILL YOU GUARANTEE a vaccine??!?!?!HMMM? !!" Not really a debate question.. more of a direct grilling. But she's not as bad as fucking chrissy wallace. The "Conservative Fox news" honcho. lets watch shit could always go tits up though.

Will see if they win the house
Trump wins, we'll get a seat or two in the senate, lots of seats in the house but I'm not sure we get enough to get the gavel from Nancy, myself. Write it down.

Oh wait Joe..are you saying "If you like your plan, you can keep it?"....where have we heard this before??

This woman goes to a dentist who uses hydraulic instruments

He was right, I think. He made peace with a dangerous nuclear adversary by using strength and diplomacy. He deserves more credit on that issue at least.

Yeah, and Biden's "He's a rogue Hitler" response was...not very good.

Biden: HUH HUH
Trump: DEATH STARE

Well that is not true Biden, people’s plan did get impacted and I support the aca

So, no talk about the gulf countries recognition of Israel?

I can't believe Trump hasn't brought itup
He should just make a speech in 2 min bytes. It's clear MSM isn't trying to be impartial
Should also mention that Biden is a corrupt Chinese agent

Trump wins, we'll get a seat or two in the senate, lots of seats in the house but I'm not sure we get enough to get the gavel from Nancy, myself. Write it down.
Then you woke up from your dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back