Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

good, scum move if he did that even if provoked.

Speak for yourself, I got visible abs and a beer can in my pants, it's just a shame my personality swings back and forth between 12 year old boy and 63 year old moral philosophy professor.

Meh. Those are minimum requirements to become a Sherdogger;)

First thing I always think when I see these threads.

Please don't be one of us.

Throw the book at the prick, then - there's clearly a highly racist agenda with this guy's actions, too. The proof is irrefutable with this particular bloke, so make an example of him.

Theres gunna have to be some ramped up violence news after the trouncing of a debate we had to distract from that violence...

Really, he needs a more imposing physique to pull off the sentiment of that shirt. That guy looks like the parody version of Edward Norton's character from American History X.

If he went there to drive into them fuck him he should go up for 1st degree attempted murder.

lol "tens of thousands in property damage" is literally any car accident involving two people.
The faux concern is so rich.

So if someone came over to your place and willfully smashed your property until they did "tens of thousands in property damage" you'd lol?

So if someone came over to your place and willfully smashed your property until they did "tens of thousands in property damage" you'd lol?
Don't bother arguing with her. She just gets mad and throws a fit.

Sounds like d1wrestler is a big jerk. Thanks. He's also a violent supporting loon
It’s actually funnier than that. Check his “math” and how triggered he gets when people point his mistake.

Not worthy.

BTW 100 + 100 = 200

This incel should be doing life.

EZ8eIDgWoAQuXGp-778x1024.jpg

A Glen Allen, Virginia, man has been convicted of six misdemeanor charges and sentenced to six years in prison for driving his car through a group of Black Lives Matter protesters in June, online court filings state.

Court records show that Rogers still faces three felony counts for attempted malicious wounding -- one count for each of the three people injured in the incident. None of the injuries were life-threatening, Henrico County Commonwealth's Attorney Shannon Taylor said.

social-kkkblmprotest-497123-640x360.jpg

Police officers who arrested Rogers searched his truck and home and found multiple weapons and clips of ammunition, several KKK and Confederate flag patches and Klan literature in the car's glove compartment, according to Taylor. She added that one of the patches was for a local KKK chapter that Rogers admitted to being the leader of.

Taylor also said that Rogers broadcasted live on Facebook at least twice on June 7. She said one video was thought to be filmed on his way to the protest, telling his friends to join him. Another video was believed to be filmed after he had driven his car into protesters, "regaling in how he revved the engine and drove right on through," Taylor said.

200608174414-harry-rogers-mug-exlarge-169.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/12/us/kkk-virginia-man-sentenced-trnd/index.html

Was anybody harmed on a sidewalk?

Back