Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
You under the assumption intelligence agencies can not be wrong, conned or even infiltrated.

Do you trust your intelligence agencies, Chairman Xi?
let me get this straight before i heap ridicule upon you, you are saying that US intelligence has been wholesale conned or infiltrated by the chinese state?

Big tech and the media definitely want to be in China. Google so much so that they helped suppress the Uigyrs with their programs.
And by the media's self censoring things for the sake of China. That's very evident.
tenor.gif

Idk if she would be a corrupt politician, but she does sort of remind me of a DMV karen and that in itself makes me wish biden would have went with someone else ha.
Her keeping men locked up so California could have cheap firefighters is an abuse of power imho. But no actual corruption charges there
Oh she's a mean B imho. She has a fake personality that is obviously put on. DNC could've picked almost anyone else and it would have been better

The war room liberals tried this last weekend, acting like the story was over. They claimed Fox News dropped the story abd we should too.

yet no one is denying the authenticity of the texts and emails. They just don’t care.
Because it's an MMA forum, nobody here is capable of confirming their authenticity, but if you claim something the burden is on you to prove it's real. So far this has been an epic circle jerk.

let me get this straight before i heap ridicule upon you, you are saying that US intelligence has been wholesale conned or infiltrated by the chinese state?

Oh, I believe 100% the Brennan CIA was conned by the CCP. It is why they were saying, hey look over here at Russia

I don't think that guy was leveling accusations at all nor do I think anybody took it that way. It was clearly a light hearted joke you guys seem to have purposefully interpreted as an accusation.

As a neutral, 3rd party ,unbiased observer I think you guys jumped the gun and should consider retracting the ban. The guy at worst was careless in his attempt at humor but he clearly wasn't trying to accuse the poster of being a literal. Im sure deep down you know this.

But hey Im just a white belt poster with no dog in this race. If you feel comfortable terminating a 13yr old account over something that flimsy then so be it.
LOL! So you decided to create an account today in order to voice your unbiased opinion defending one of the biggest nutjobs on the forum? <{fry}>

If I were you TCK I would just apologize and promise to follow the rules from now on. I'd say it's likely they'd take your seniority into account but it's hard to say since you've been on dubs so often.<BC1>

LOL! So you decided to create an account today in order to voice your unbiased opinion defending one of the biggest nutjobs on the forum? <{fry}>

If I were you TCK I would just apologize and promise to follow the rules from now on. I'd say it's likely they'd take your seniority into account but it's hard to say since you've been on dubs so often.<BC1>
The Luciferians finally silenced him

You mean the extortion of Burisma ended, the investigation though did go on.

Sometimes you have to use common sense. And common sense tells you that there is no way Biden wanted Shokin fired because he would not investigate the known corrupt company his son was getting rich off of.

They are getting closer. Seems the contract was not vetted properly and perhaps things weren't above board here. Hopefully more digging leads somewhere

6 million in cash

Hell of a bribe

6 million in cash

Hell of a bribe
Yes it definitely was. It's amazing how none if this is even a ig deal to the left. It just keeps growing and growing. But it's just all fake I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back