• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Javier Mendez “Khabib Purposely Let Conor Go Longer”

He’s right. Khabib was like a predator toying with his prey... Connie never stood a chance.

giphy.gif

I'm a Conor fan, but I suspect that Javier is being forthright in his appraisal. Conor undertrained and OVER PARTIED, by his own admission. If he had come in at 100% he might have done better, but that's MIGHT until and unless it happens. Khabib is the most dominant fighter I've seen in UFC. I still have GSP as the goat, because of the much higher quality of his opposition. If they were to fight tomorrow, I would likely go with Khabib, as AGE is a b*tc#. That said, Khabib is an amazing fighter and I suspect unless it's GSP he will likely stay retired.

I'm a Conor fan, but I suspect that Javier is being forthright in his appraisal. Conor undertrained and OVER PARTIED, by his own admission. If he had come in at 100% he might have done better, but that's MIGHT until and unless it happens. Khabib is the most dominant fighter I've seen in UFC. I still have GSP as the goat, because of the much higher quality of his opposition. If they were to fight tomorrow, I would likely go with Khabib, as AGE is a b*tc#. That said, Khabib is an amazing fighter and I suspect unless it's GSP he will likely stay retired.

Nah Conor was at 100% and was as focused as he has ever been, according to his pre fight statements. Then got emasculated.

So he let him win round 3 to make him suffer?
Nah, he stood up in that round to embarrass him standing up which he did considering Conor never wobbled, never dropped him. The round could’ve gone either way but considering it was all stand up, it was more of a win for Khabib

Conor should've been finished in the first round but Herb Dean let Conor cheat like crazy. Khabib wanted to finish Conor early.

Nah. Conor is his biggest threat. Khabib didn't knock him down. Conor was just doing business and didn't train hard. He was partying far too much. Khabib didn't do any second round damage or anything.

I agree he is Khabib's biggest challenge. But Conor did say he's camp was a war zone and he trained so hard they were breaking bones

I agree he is Khabib's biggest challenge. But Conor did say he's camp was a war zone and he trained so hard they were breaking bones

Who cares what he said. That guy is talking nice one second, shitting on the guy the next.

Nah. Conor is his biggest threat. Khabib didn't knock him down. Conor was just doing business and didn't train hard. He was partying far too much. Khabib didn't do any second round damage or anything.
fark me , salty delusion right there

Khabib would've broken Connor's arm early if Connor hadn't cheated. So Idk anymore. I'm convinced Khabib would've ignored the tap and ripped it in two if not for the illegal moves by Connor. If he had, maybe he gets penalized by UFC or Athletic Commission. Who really knows what would've happened had Connor not been allowed to do so much cheating.

So he purposely lost a round ?

I would figure purposely letting the fight go longer would be actually completing takedowns and actually GNPing like Mendez said.

Given Conor's cheating, Khabib actually won that round.

Why did he choke him out if he wanted to punish him though?

Why not just beat him up for 5 rounds ?

Conor looked pretty fresh after the fight, even punched a couple of his cousins :D

Meanwhile, instead of beating Conor an extra round, Khabib jumps in the crowd and attacks Danis only to run away from him seconds later ?

That's a weird plan...

Man, you just love straight up making shit up lol.

Khabib never "ran" from Dildo. He was pulled away, and its clearly visible in the video.

Stop lying. Stop being so upset. Seek help.

khabib carries conor, khabib didn’t go for the arm bar because he didn’t want to break justin’s arm in front of his parents, khabib had the mumps, khabib had a broken foot.... the list goes on in the last 4 days
Yeah this is like Conor,if Conor actually won fights

We deserve the truth!

Where's hitto/ackmed?

Yeah...that's why khabib went all in on that kimura until Conor kneed him in the eye socket

Little kisses bless

Back