• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if Abdulmanap was still alive he's smack khabib around for this post or he would allow it?

Who said he (who is he?) is a martyr?
well if any cretin blowing himself up becomes a martyr, i am sure there's plenty in the muslim world who see this one as such
i say this in a thread about khabib endorsing violence so asking for proof is retarded. you know it's true

well if any cretin blowing himself up becomes a martyr, i am sure there's plenty in the muslim world who see this one as such
i say this in a thread about khabib endorsing violence so asking for proof is retarded. you know it's true

Who said people who blow themselves up become martyrs?

Stop making things up or provide evidence for your bullshit comments.

Disgraceful from Khabib. He has a great deal of influence over Muslims and instead of condemning the recent attacks and saying "not in the name of Islam" he uses inciting language and basically warns of more to come. He needs to retract that statement immediately or be permanently suspended from the UFC.

how is it not permitted if he is now seen as a martyr in the name of it?
come on now.
It is permited and expected to lie to the infidel . not only that you can have your way with a sheep or a donkey but then you must kill the animal or sell in in the next village . so it is written lol

Disgraceful from Khabib. He has a great deal of influence over Muslims and instead of condemning the recent attacks and saying "not in the name of Islam" he uses inciting language and basically warns of more to come. He needs to retract that statement immediately or be permanently suspended from the UFC.

Chat shit get banged

Translating his text to english I'm getting:

May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature and all its followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one and a half billion Muslim believers. May the Almighty humiliate them in this life, and in the next. Allah is swift in calculation and you will see it.

We are Muslims, we love our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) more than our mothers, fathers, children, wives and all other people close to our hearts. Trust me, these provocations will come out sideways for them, the end is always for the God-fearing.

edit: I'm not sure how good his timing is here ...... but this might set up a good fight against Colby.

<Neil01><{outtahere}>

Sounds like a cult to me

God, the creator of everything, could literally destroy the entire universe in a split second, needs low level henchmen to do his dirty work cause someone said something mean about his prophet...

{<diva}

JSTOR or whatever the hell that site is isn't proof. Show me explicit proof that allows the killing of innocent people by any means from Quran or Hadith.
show me explicit proof you are not a retard.

Allah couldn't be bothered. How fervently did Khabib pray for his Dad's good health and full recovery?

Khabib is right. If anyone mock blacks it racism. If anyone mocks Jews it's anti-Semitism. If anyone mock Women it's sexism. But anyone can mock Muslims and it's "freedom of speech" in France.
Do you apply this standard to Scientologists and flat-earthers also ?

Religion is a series of beliefs which people choose to hold. And they can walk away any time they like. It is totally different to skin color.

Dumb beliefs should always be open to mockery. Especially when the belief is "don't draw pictures of this guy or we'll kill you"

That article and it’s contents do not exist, allhumdulillah.
called it lmao
literally the next post ahahaa
Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back