Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the first time he posts such extremist crap in Russian either, it just usually flew under the radar cause so far it's never been anything that related to Western countries. Lost any respect I had for him because of it years ago.

That's like literally not thinking for yourself.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. You get your morality from the society around you and nothing else. You're a victim of the whims of whoever is in power at the time.

Cancel Khabib. This is really really bad. Please never come back to the western world, the world who made you rich. Stay back in the Middle Ages. And Dana, don't bring extremists to UFC. Fuck them. Khabib = Pig And sherdog, don't be a sheepdog and don't delete this thread. The MMA world has to know the real and dangerous beliefs of this person.
Khabib beat all your western fighters took your money and retired on top LOL

Holy fuck, this is terrible. I’m a Khabib fan but this is really bad. You being “offended” does not give you the right to kill people.

Khabib seems to be a good person, it’s just too bad he’s a religious nut and that part of him is truly disgusting. Why can’t people get along even if they believe in fairy tales?

Not the first time he posts such extremist crap in Russian either, it just usually flew under the radar cause so far it's never been anything that related to Western countries. Lost any respect I had for him because of it years ago.
lol as if anyone cares about your respect

Khabib beat all your western fighters took your money and retired on top LOL
Took all the money?! Lmao you must be retarded and not know how the UFC works. Khabib was only paid a small portion of the revenue he generated.

Macron is the man, I applaud him for taking a stand where other world leaders have wavered.

He's literally calling for Macron and his "followers" getting disfigured, whatever the fook he means by that, but combined with the picture it doesn't exactly look like he wishes Macron well...

Bro is it really that much different with what conservatives do with their platform? Instead of religion they incite fear and peddle to the lowest common denominator and always mention "race", "foreigners", and "they took our jobs" type of shit.
Liberals do it too with their PC culture and if you dont support this or that they label you a racist or some other shit.

What a dummy. But then again being a UFC champ doesn't exactly require you to be a member of Mensa.

Is this real? Fuck him them, disgusting piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back