Bryce Mitchell whining about wearing a mask

Apparently you missed the part of "mitigate". The vaccine doesnt mitigate anything except your immune system. 50k-100k die per year to the flu WITH a vaccine.

WHY DONT WE WEAR A MASK TO SAVE LIVES?
Do those lives not matter?
That's because there are many different strains of the flu. Do you seriously not understand how flu shots work?

Without reading through much of this thread I can tell most people on here are victims of the globalist and are eating up their propoganda 100%

Hate to break it to you guys but it's 2020. Most people know vaccines are a toxic scam of the pharmaceutical industry and masks are all and only about control/submission.

Oh and Bryce is a true patriot and hero for speaking up like this. His already insanely high stock in my eyes just grew exponentially.

Thugnasty bless
Trump bless
Freedom bless
Lol. How embarrassing.

Embarassing that you actually believe the mainstream media and world health organization's propoganda religiously.

Head to China bro. Your kind aren't welcome in free nations.
Wait, are you actually anti-vaxx? Or are you trolling?

Aside from being thoroughly entertaining, this thread has taught me that epidemiologists are completely clueless.

"America First."

That's because there are many different strains of the flu. Do you seriously not understand how flu shots work?

Just like there will be many strains of covid.

ANSWER THE FUCKIN QUESTION!
Do we need to wear masks indefinitely to save lives from the flu?

I am confident that Biden and our previous leaders (Obama/Bush/Clinton/etc) would have not gone out and say covid is a deep state hoax on tv/social media while saying in private interviews and meetings with other congress members, that it is dangerous. Bush founded the pandemic crisis team to help deal with this exact scenario which was dismantled right before covid.

I am confident our previous leaders do not hold regular ego-boosting rallies to make themselves feel all big and manly, especially in the midst of a pandemic.

I am confident our previous leaders are not known to skip most daily intelligence briefings. Military intelligence had noted something going on in China back in December and had tried to inform the potus.

All the other first world countries that took the necessary precautions from the start was able to prevent lock-downs and rise of unemployment. New Zealand has packed stadiums without masks, Taiwan/Japan has opened nighttime markets. This gross negligence of denial and conspiracy theories of a fake hoax virus that'll disappear in April > Summer > Nov 4th has killed almost a quarter million Americans coming from our leader is just baffling and makes zero sense. Dude is always whining and thought the world has gotten together to fake deaths all over the world to get back at him.

The US Census, which keeps tracks births/deaths in the US, has seen a spike of almost 300+k more deaths than usual compared to the average year over the last 10 years. They don't label what's covid or what isn't. Just in pure numbers of deaths, there's a massive spike.

Surely it's just coincidence and it's not the pandemic. /s

I am continually admitting covid positive patients in the ER, and I am continually hearing some of them pass in the ICU. I am sick of this no-mask mah furreedum bullshit.

When one of the anti-maskers or their relatives come and struggling to breathe, it's just crazy to me they're still in denial. What's even worse are people who are responsible that are infected by those "I'll take my 99% chance of survival" mouth breathers.

I DO NOT GET PAID EXTRA for covid patients/deaths. That is insanity.

And those with anecdotal experiences. I've had patients with no previous health history pass from covid, and I've had old morbidly obese with multiple co-morbidities beat it. Like many things in the medical field, there are no absolutes, especially with a virus we're still learning.

When someone gets sick, then they come to the hospital and lean on us to make them feel better. Using information and knowledge that we learned from universities and studies. Every single reputable university, medical school, and hospital across the nation have agreed masks help.

Hermain Cain learned the hard way. Chris Christie admitted it is no joke after spending almost a week in the ICU. The potus received the best socialized healthcare in the world, and was given experimental drugs that is unavailable to you or me. And if it does pass clinical trials, you bet your ass it's not going to be affordable for most of us.

Put on a mask, stop bitching, and help prevent more deaths. I am sick of seeing preventable deaths at my hospital.
Don’t have too much confidence in Joe Biden for much of anything, but more power to you. The guy is senile as hell, but I’ll leave that alone.
I actually do wear a mask as I am forced to in my community and I don’t bitch about it. There are a lot of scientists and people in the medical field who dispute that masks do a whole lot of good. But again, I’m sure in your opinion those professionals are all wrong Merica Trump supporters. We’ll just agree to disagree. I wear the stupid fucking mask, so I guess I am a true patriot and saving thousands of lives.

Just like there will be many strains of covid.

ANSWER THE FUCKIN QUESTION!
Do we need to wear masks indefinitely to save lives from the flu?
It's not the flu.

Flu bros are the worst.

Do you agree we should wear masks from here on out because the flu kills as well. Do those lives not matter?

Equating Covid = Flu is one of the most common misconceptions I have to educate my patients who arrive. They are different types of viruses. Influenza vs. Corona.

As far as we know, covid is more deadly with several strange symptoms that aren't usually seen in other respiratory viruses. Losing sense of smell or taste, sometimes for weeks after the virus passing is one of them. Blood clots being another. Or kids holding a much higher viral load than adults before getting sick.

Some reasons why covid is more dangerous, it's a new virus, we don't fully understand it, we don't have any vaccines to prevent it, and there are currently no readily available safe anti-viral medications that can stunt the symptoms of those affected.

Personally, I would recommend we wash our hands, stay socially distant responsibly, and wear masks correctly, however with all this anti-mask rhetoric, we might be in trouble until a successful vaccine is created. It doesn't matter if 90% of us are doing the right thing, if 10% is there messing things up.

Other countries have shown us how being responsible can control this pandemic. Countries with far higher population densities have seen much higher success in dealing with covid just from basic hygiene.

Flu vaccines aren't 100% fool proof. Health professionals gather annually to determine which types of flu virus would be covered in each shot since there's so many versions out there. On a bad year, the vaccine is only 25% effective in preventing flu, on a good year about 65%.

Now for Covid, it's a totally different animal. Different virus, and not all vaccines work the same way or developed by the same methodology. Including clinical trials to deem it safe, and long term effects, I am weary of fast tracked vaccines.

Countries that didn't have to shut down, see massive rise in unemployment, or witness a huge number of positive cases also do not have a chunk of the population following hoax theories or screaming anti-mask beliefs. Like Childish Gambino says, This is America.

I love this country and I would live no where else, and it saddens me to see my fellow citizens hurt/kill themselves, or worse, others.

It's not the flu.

Flu bros are the worst.

Equating Covid = Flu is one of the most common misconceptions I have to educate my patients who arrive. They are different types of viruses. Influenza vs. Corona.

As far as we know, covid is more deadly with several strange symptoms that aren't usually seen in other respiratory viruses. Losing sense of smell or taste, sometimes for weeks after the virus passing is one of them. Blood clots being another. Or kids holding a much higher viral load than adults before getting sick.

Some reasons why covid is more dangerous, it's a new virus, we don't fully understand it, we don't have any vaccines to prevent it, and there are currently no readily available safe anti-viral medications that can stunt the symptoms of those affected.

Personally, I would recommend we wash our hands, stay socially distant responsibly, and wear masks correctly, however with all this anti-mask rhetoric, we might be in trouble until a successful vaccine is created. It doesn't matter if 90% of us are doing the right thing, if 10% is there messing things up.

Other countries have shown us how being responsible can control this pandemic. Countries with far higher population densities have seen much higher success in dealing with covid just from basic hygiene.

Flu vaccines aren't 100% fool proof. Health professionals gather annually to determine which types of flu virus would be covered in each shot since there's so many versions out there. On a bad year, the vaccine is only 25% effective in preventing flu, on a good year about 65%.

Now for Covid, it's a totally different animal. Different virus, and not all vaccines work the same way or developed by the same methodology. Including clinical trials to deem it safe, and long term effects, I am weary of fast tracked vaccines.

Countries that didn't have to shut down, see massive rise in unemployment, or witness a huge number of positive cases also do not have a chunk of the population following hoax theories or screaming anti-mask beliefs. Like Childish Gambino says, This is America.

I love this country and I would live no where else, and it saddens me to see my fellow citizens hurt/kill themselves, or worse, others.

Ares, im actually talking about the flu you bozo.

So the 50k+ flu deaths per yr in the US alone dont matter then? I hear you loud and clear!

Its real simple, mask up to save lives from viruses or not... !

Im actually talking abour the flu you bozo.

So the 50k+ flu deaths per yr in the US alone dont matter then? I hear you loud and clear!

Its real simple, mask up to save lives from viruses or not... !

There's really no need to use derogatory terms, I felt my reply was neutral and wasn't meant to get a rise out of anyone.

Flu cases are down across the board in America. If you look at the infection rate, there's about 60-70% less flu cases compared to 2019.

So masks, social distancing, also help curb the typical common flu.

However, unlike the flu, covid doesn't have the information back log, vaccines, anti-virals to help us mitigate the damage done.

Another person commenting on something he likely doesn't have a fucking clue about.

Boohoo. Cry more about people listening to doctors.

Wearing a mask is a sign of control flexing? Kind of retarded shit is that? Guess doctors wearing masks ever since hospitals were invented were controlled flexed too
Are you retarded? Those are doctors in a dangerous environment where the patient is at risk, at a job they took on voluntarily for massive pay.

Mask laws are forcing regular people to suffer to protect against a virus that kills...what, almost nobody under 65? Only the morbidly obese?

@ToiletSmasherTheFierce You have an issue with "onerous taxes for someone else's well-being". What's your opinion on your completely unparalleled and excessive military spending? Asking for a friend.
I love it. Pax Americana makes the world a better place, protects our interests, and the military is our largest social program by far. People from poor places serve their nation, become veterans for life, and bring a pro-American mindset to their neighborhoods.

The military makes my life better. Giving healthcare to illegals or overweight dimwits does not. If I could allocate 20% of my income to anywhere I want, I would point it towards our military.

Are you retarded? Those are doctors in a dangerous environment where the patient is at risk, at a job they took on voluntarily for massive pay.

Mask laws are forcing regular people to suffer to protect against a virus that kills...what, almost nobody under 65? Only the morbidly obese?
Says the guy who hasn't lost a member of the family to this shit

love how Trump boasts about cutting off Chinese to stave the virus in his mind
Meanwhile the shit is moving around within the country like Petris dish by that time (ie doing nothing about intrastate travel )

The guy is too dumb to realize his strategy would work only in a pristine situation Not if it's already in the country You all are all dumb as rocks

Says the guy who hasn't lost a member of the family to this shit

Meanwhile the shit is moving around within the country like Petris dish (ie doing nothing about intrastate travel )

The guy is too dumb to realize his strategy would work only in a pristine situation Not if it's already in the country You all are all dumb as rocks
No, I have not. Neither of us lost anyone to an illegal. Does that mean that neither of us can opine on violence against illegals by nationalists? Because, you know, we never lost anyone?

We cannot do anything about interstate travel because we have rights in this country. China was the source of the infection, and it reproduced most in cities where idiots that share your views live, actually. NYC was the charnel house, not North Carolina.

Sweden did not lock down, and they did fine. Italy did, as did England, and the lockdowns still continue. It does not work. Or do you believe its gone in China?

There's really no need to use derogatory terms, I felt my reply was neutral and wasn't meant to get a rise out of anyone.

Flu cases are down across the board in America. If you look at the infection rate, there's about 60-70% less flu cases compared to 2019.

So masks, social distancing, also help curb the typical common flu.

However, unlike the flu, covid doesn't have the information back log, vaccines, anti-virals to help us mitigate the damage done.

I disagree with the flu numbers being down. Its well known many flu deaths have been called as covid deaths. The flu shot is pointless with so many strains. My immune system is my vaccine! But who cares about that. Lets go into the real question.....

So lets go with your narrative and say youre right. So since masks helped slow the flu and covid and other saliva/air born viruses.

SHOULD WE MASK UP INDEFINITELY?

to save lives!!!!!

Meanwhile the shit is moving around within the country like Petris dish by that time (ie doing nothing about intrastate travel )

You guys scream he's a fascist, while advocating he does something actually fascistic.

It's the UNITED StateS. You have the freedom to travel to any state you want.

Had he done that... you'd have lock stepped with the DNC and media and declared it fascist and unconstitutional. Probably would've impeached him over it. All the while pretending it wasn't your own idea.

Back