Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people tried to retroactively claim the polls didn't actually fuck up in 2016. Those people are going to have a lot of explaining to do now, even if Biden does eek out the win.

Traflagar called Florida dead on this time. Trump underperformed what they projected for some of the other swing states though, such as NC.

AOC is insane and terrible but she is very attractive.
She’s already beautiful minus the insane and terrible policy, but her insane and terrible policy just makes her that much more hot to me.

I would gladly give up one of my balls for a good 20 seconds of sucking on her nips and cuddling

Tulsi and AOC > Ivanka in terms of hotness

AOC vs Invanka would be the hottest presidential race in US history, though. Am definitely in for that.

hotter than pierce/scott?

Trump - remember, I'm not locked up in here with you, you're locked up in here with me!

Rather surprising statement from the president

Atlanta only had a small % counted. They are waiting. The steal

I totally agree with you that I don’t want anyone hurting themselves (or others of course) over this.

But let’s be honest there’s no more over dramatic demographic than females aged 15-25.

Very true lol. One girl I'm kind of familiar with actually cut herself a bit on the throat with a knife, though.

Some of these girls need help asap, because their friends are encouraging this bullshit behavior.

jobs jobs jobs... that's all that matters

Well more importantly perhaps the nature of those jobs, basically not the shitty minimum wage retail work an increasing amount of the population have ended up in over the past few decades.

Alot of those people I suspect even if they don't really trust Trump at least think he MIGHT make a difference and is more of a "fuck you" to the establishment were as they know Biden won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back