• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice story you made up there. The problem for you is that there's no evidence to support it.

But at least you made your stance clear. You're so delusional that you believe that Trump's loss was the product of a voter fraud scheme on an unprecedented scale vs Trump, a president who's approval rating never crossed the 50% mark his entire presidency, and who was historically unpopular.

Full Q-tard.
There can be fraud without Trump still winning. That is what I want to know and everyone should want to know. I guess "Full Q-tard" is a little more original than "cultist"
<Y2JSmirk>

AZ is Trump tap out in my opinion.

If he loses AZ, he will not have any edge whatsoever from the optics perspective. It would be painfully obvious that he has zero hope of legal success.

If he wins AZ, it gives him an angle, things seem doable (even if they aren't)

Biden just increased his lead in AZ, btw.

There can be fraud without Trump still winning. That is what I want to know and everyone should want to know. I guess "Full Q-tard" is a little more original than "cultist"
<Y2JSmirk>

Ok bud. Sure thing. I definitely believe that all the same people pushing every batshit crazy conspiracy they could find while votes were being counted, are now just interested in making super duper sure there wasn't fraud just for the hell of it.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Trumps next logical move is to go after the college electors specifically.

I guess he could try to convince them that the election was fraudulent and that on those grounds they should vote for him. He could also outright bribe them at the same time, offering money, pardons and whatever else he can.

<Y2JSmirk>
It’s not just about fraud it’s about a massive fraud conspiracy on a national level. These things are different. If there’s a nation fraud conspiracy I definitely want to know, but I don’t see any evidence of that right now. And neither do the courts as of yet apparently, no even enough to investigate one state. Trump needs to overturn at least three at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back