going vegan or vegetarian!!!

falconstalon

Dongbar Nation, are you in?
@red
Reaction score
should I do it guys? any stories or comments? I can use some good solid advice!

I heard its good for dieting and cutting weight!

I'm willing to bet that the majority of the board wouldn't recommend it.

I'm willing to bet that the majority of the board wouldn't recommend it.

really is there a reason not to?, i mean I've been eating steaks for about three weeks served with vegetables and i gained 10lbs and I thought that could be the main cause!?!?!?!?!

really is there a reason not to?, i mean I've been eating steaks for about three weeks served with vegetables and i gained 10lbs and I thought that could be the main cause!?!?!?!?!

gaining weight=calories in > calories out.

Dude, you are from Texas. You should eat meat. Is your diet clean?

I wouldnt say go vegan or vegiteren, but eating more organic is mos deff better for you

You need to sort out your diet first, otherwise if you go vegan to lose some weight you will probably gain it back when you start eating meat again.

Was this really a topic of discussion on loosing weight lol. Seriously how many HEALTHY vegans/vegetarians/hippies do you know?

There's healthier meat than steak. Eat chicken, turkey, and fish instead.

Jesus you guys, quit giving advice about avoiding steak, red meat etc. It isn't bad. For hells sake look at the paleo diet study I posted, they lost more fat and had better cholesterol levels than the seafood only group. Sometimes the ignorance kills me about this shit.

Hey there, weren't YOU a vegetarian/vegan for a bit Coach?

many valid points, thank you gentlemen/gentlewomen if there are any

I was vegan for a long time and I say if you like a carb centric, phytoestrogen filled and gigantic (bordering on unrealistic for an athlete eating every 3 hrs) portions of food that contains large amounts of said phytoestrogens then go for it.

The health benefits aren't there, hell even the ecological benefits often touted aren't there....just look at what soy farming is doing to the Amazon. The only real leg vegans/vegetarians have to stan on is a moral one which can't be argued.

Ya I was for a few months, I try things out before I suggest anything to clients. Mine was curiousity, not weight loss, or being a hippy.

Back