Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.
If you can't have a discussion without throwing hands, what kind of weak minded moron are you? And when you hit someone who has no idea they are in a fight and who has their hands in their pockets, it is a suckerpunch.

If you can't have a discussion without throwing hands, what kind of weak minded moron are you? And when you hit someone who has no idea they are in a fight and who has their hands in their pockets, it is a suckerpunch.
Yeah they knew each other. Even if he was mad,he probably was not expecting to be attacked.

no idea who any of these ppl are but always down to see a good scrap

Leave

200.gif

This yandiev character seems to be involved in a lot of violent shit

Apparently he broke with caucasus tradition and posted a pic of himself with his wife online. Ended up in a shootout with his cousin in hospital.

Shot-mma-fighter.png

"A man should be restrained, never praise his wife with outsiders, and do not show off his relationship with his wife,” the traditions of the Ingush people say. One of the representatives of a well-known Ingush family repeatedly condemned Adam for improper emotions both in his “instagram” and in conversation with common acquaintances. And while the opposing sides exchanged taunts in the web, in the native land of the sportsman the conflict ended in a skirmish and shooting.

https://mmaimports.com/2017/05/mma-...fter-making-instagram-comment-about-his-wife/

So Russian media reporting that Yandiev owes Kharitonov 2 million rubles, which is about 25k in usd. The conversation was definitely about money, i can vouch for that since I speak the language.

Who is yandiev. I have never heard of him

Sergei literally had his hands in his pockets, I don't know what the true definition of a sucker punch is but that is a cheap ass shot if I've ever seen one.

And if he did use brass knuckles fuck that clown.
Agreed.

This yandiev character seems to be involved in a lot of violent shit

Apparently he broke with caucasus tradition and posted a pic of himself with his wife online. Ended up in a shootout with his cousin in hospital.

View attachment 814259

"A man should be restrained, never praise his wife with outsiders, and do not show off his relationship with his wife,” the traditions of the Ingush people say. One of the representatives of a well-known Ingush family repeatedly condemned Adam for improper emotions both in his “instagram” and in conversation with common acquaintances. And while the opposing sides exchanged taunts in the web, in the native land of the sportsman the conflict ended in a skirmish and shooting.

https://mmaimports.com/2017/05/mma-...fter-making-instagram-comment-about-his-wife/

<{cruzshake}>

Crazy culture, man.

That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.
he punched a guy with his hands in his pockets....tells me whatever he was saying didn't hint punches were about to be thrown

This isn't a sanctioned fight, there is no bell or referee to start the fight. There are no rules in a street fight situation, this is where situational awareness comes into play. You can't expect things to be fair or for them to let you know they will attack you. This is what differentiates training for sport vs training for all situations.

shut up you little cuckold

you can't just go from talking to someone rationally to swinging on them wildly. that assault brotha

Back