Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

So what was said at this farcical press conference?
A bunch of bull -
I really like the Sergei of old - prior to this circus apology acceptance show. A few days ago, Yandiev made a threat to Sergei, saying that some of his friends were very angry and that Yandiev would not be responsible for what would happen to Sergei if he did not stop giving more interviews. Responding to that threat, Sergei noted that he was keen on seeing how the legal process would play out, and he wanted to show everyone and the whole world the extent of the corruption in the justice system in Russia, where someone could beat people up, then walk around free and make further threats without any recourse from the justice system.

This whole incident was a big news event and all of the Russian newspapers were covering it - people were watching - his words had a real bite to them and then..... Sergei sold out. I should mention that Yandiev also said some big words against Sergei, and again, seeing how uncomfortable both of them were during the apology meet - almost as if reading from a prompter - I can only surmise this meet was organized by people who didn't give them a lot of options in that regard. Given that Sergei did a lot more interviews later on, including the press conference, I'm guessing he got paid the most ;)

Reactions: HHJ
LOL what a load of BS, all this neanderthal behaviour was meant to scare Sergey and to not have to pay but at the end somebody from above forced him to apologize and to pay the due back in order to save the already heavily damaged reputation of the caucasus people in Russia.

this was purely politically and definitely staged but im happy that many still are not happy with that and are trying to force the russian state to act. most russians dont care about the caucasus, they dont want rich caucasus man be above the law just because they have money and the russian state giving them free rides because they keep the caucasus region under rf control.

LOL what a load of BS, all this neanderthal behaviour was meant to scare Sergey and to not have to pay but at the end somebody from above forced him to apologize and to pay the due back in order to save the already heavily damaged reputation of the caucasus people in Russia.

this was purely politically and definitely staged but im happy that many still are not happy with that and are trying to force the russian state to act. most russians dont care about the caucasus, they dont want rich caucasus man be above the law just because they have money and the russian state giving them free rides because they keep the caucasus region under rf control.
If the guy ripping off Sergei was another russian guy,how do you think this would have played out?

Fuck,that was awkward. He should NOT have to shake hands with that jerkoff. Hopefully this is over now.

For anyone interested, the whole fiasco has ended.

The two had a meet, shook hands, Yandiev apologized, while Sergei preached about this being a good example for young kids (err... what?). It all looked extremely forced. Sergei had a bunch of interviews afterwards, said that no one paid him money to do this meet, nor was he threatened - meanwhile, I'm thinking some powerful entities intervened for the good of the country - (By the way, Sergei made a reference about Russia being multinational, while accepting the apology). My wild imagination says that the powerful entity/entities gave the two a choice - either do this meet with cash bonus, or pay a very heavy price. Sergei's friend (who was first attacked by Yandiev) also accepted Adam's apology.

Looks like Sergei got paid a bit more money for this circus show, since he even held a full-fledged press conference afterwards - lol

Well seems like some important people in Russia 'advised them' to make peace.

That look Sergei is giving him tho...

If the guy ripping off Sergei was another russian guy,how do you think this would have played out?

if it would have been another Russian attacking Sergey im pretty sure this guy would end up in jail, I mean it was not only Sergey! Yandiev admits in his 50min interview that around half an hour before the Sergey incident he did the same to a friend of Sergey, meaning taking him out to the wardrobe, asking him 3 times to apologize and then slapped him a few times. Basically he openly admits to have assaulted 2 persons in 30min from whom one ended up in hospital, and he is still living his best live in freedom. LOL... sure, an well known Russian would also be free very soon, but they nevertheless they would experience a harder excecutive than Yandiev did, fo sho!

the ones who have watched both guys videos about the incident know that both are BSing and both are not telling the full truth, but Yandievs interview was much more ridiculous. His summary of the whole event was that Sergey lured him into this situation that Yandiev basically had no other choice than to suckerpunch him, its one of the most ridiculous stories ive ever heard. He looked the interviewer straight in the eyes and explained him that he was lured into suckerpunching somebody! suckerpunching a guy with his hands in his pockets, and it was still the attacked guys fault...

LOL, not even Dave Chappele could make such a paradoxal comedic situation up... thats more ridiculous than the blind black guy who runs KKK!

the ones who have watched both guys videos about the incident know that both are BSing and both are not telling the full truth, but Yandievs interview was much more ridiculous. His summary of the whole event was that Sergey lured him into this situation that Yandiev basically had no other choice than to suckerpunch him, its one of the most ridiculous stories ive ever heard. He looked the interviewer straight in the eyes and explained him that he was lured into suckerpunching somebody! suckerpunching a guy with his hands in his pockets, and it was still the attacked guys fault...

LOL, not even Dave Chappele could make such a paradoxal comedic situation up... thats more ridiculous than the blind black guy who runs KKK!
My friend in russia says ppl are mad at sergei,that he would forgive this guy,that he bowed to pressure and money to do this. They feel maybe kadyrov and others made this scheme,so that yandiev would have to apologize and that he would have to accept.

So this piece of shit sucker punches a guy he owned money to?

<{Red Card}>

Yandiev's head looks like a fucking grape next to Sergei. Sergei would literally kill him in an actual fight. Literally.

I hope the UFC put Yandiev against an absolute killer who makes him look even more amateur than he did in his debut.

My friend in russia says ppl are mad at sergei,that he would forgive this guy,that he bowed to pressure and money to do this. They feel maybe kadyrov and others made this scheme,so that yandiev would have to apologize and that he would have to accept.

what would have been the alternative? to not accept the apology, not get the money back and maybe get backstabbed or shot?

I understand the anger of the Russian people, I really do get that they have enough of the special treatment the north caucasus guys get in the country, but I also understand Sergey here very much. at the end of the day its not worth to die for this, its not about wrong pride, the dude has a family and needs to protect them.

what would have been the alternative? to not accept the apology, not get the money back and maybe get backstabbed or shot?

I understand the anger of the Russian people, I really do get that they have enough of the special treatment the north caucasus guys get in the country, but I also understand Sergey here very much. at the end of the day its not worth to die for this, its not about wrong pride, the dude has a family and needs to protect them.
Well I am not angry at him,Just repeating what i was told. I love the big fuckin polar bear! I just wish things didnt have to be this way. That guy Yandiev should do the world a favor and turn up missing.

Yandiev's head looks like a fucking grape next to Sergei. Sergei would literally kill him in an actual fight. Literally.

I hope the UFC put Yandiev against an absolute killer who makes him look even more amateur than he did in his debut.
Just cut him, who needs this kind of horseshit going on?

Just cut him, who needs this kind of horseshit going on?

To be honest, I thought they would've. He had dodgy rumours surrounding him when they signed him, then Jordan Johnson made him look like he'd never fought pro in his life (calling his 9-0 record into serious question, like many had said when he was signed). Now this shit.

To be honest, I thought they would've. He had dodgy rumours surrounding him when they signed him, then Jordan Johnson made him look like he'd never fought pro in his life (calling his 9-0 record into serious question, like many had said when he was signed). Now this shit.
Yeah the guy def already had a reputation.
Lots of comments from Ingush basically denouncing he is one of them lmao

Well I am not angry at him,Just repeating what i was told. I love the big fuckin polar bear! I just wish things didnt have to be this way. That guy Yandiev should do the world a favor and turn up missing.

got you, im just telling from my pov.

btw. some mma fighters from the north caucasus have expressed their oppinion about this incident, among them also Amagov who beat Aleks Emelianenko recently, and, at least for me, it was not surprising to learn that they either remained neutral and said that "you cannot judge this situation without knowing the full truth" or even supported Yandiev for shuting Kharitonovs mouth because he dared to speak about the incident to some of his friends...

btw. some mma fighters from the north caucasus have expressed their oppinion about this incident, among them also Amagov who beat Aleks Emelianenko recently, and, at least for me, it was not surprising to learn that they either remained neutral and said that "you cannot judge this situation without knowing the full truth" or even supported Yandiev for shuting Kharitonovs mouth because he dared to speak about the incident to some of his friends...
Probably for the same reasons Kharitonov had to accept terms,for some. Others,just like to gloat about the fear they put into some. Like dogs barking,running in packs. Its funny cos there are Ingusheitans who openly disdain him.judgin by some comments ive seen

Yep - I thought it was interesting. Even Shlemenko started barking at Kharitonov - and people knew what's what. Basically, after the whole Fedor incident, everyone (well known) is afraid to say anything critical about the north caucus peeps, cause they know they'll be targeted by their thugs.
It's not looking good for Russia though - its main population is cowering in fear of a muslim minority. The biggest issue is, Putin is fully supporting this status quo - I guess he got his arse handed to him in Chechnya, so he does anything Kadyrov wants, as long as North Caucasians don't start bombing places in Russia.

Probably for the same reasons Kharitonov had to accept terms,for some. Others,just like to gloat about the fear they put into some. Like dogs barking,running in packs. Its funny cos there are Ingusheitans who openly disdain him.judgin by some comments ive seen

I did saw many comments of people claiming to be ingush, chechen or any other northern caucasus ethnic group and condemning what Yandiev did, but those were all nobodies, I didnt see any negative comments of mma fighters from this region, only support to Yandiev or neutral BS.

Back