Elections msnbc whistblower proves bias

MSN is a corporation first, media outlet second.

If management thinks that not talking about Yang will help the bottom line, thrn Yang gets no airtime.

Welcome to capitalism.

The media can be looked upon now as a third spoke in the bizarre duopoly that paralyzes US progress.....instigating, sensationalism, championing supposed morals, slandering ideological differences.

They're as much to blame as anybody and we should be disgusted at how profit (surprise!) has crippled our ability to have honest conversation on national levels.

The media is a farce. The swampiest terrain in Amercia to be certain.

within limits and with due distinctions made between networks i offer you this--

{<redford}

No way!

LOL @ Biden not even being inaugurated yet, and the hardcore lefties already feeling screwed over by the establishment that they just voted for.

Have fun with these clowns, Joe.

No way!

LOL @ Biden not even being inaugurated yet, and the hardcore lefties already feeling screwed over by the establishment that they just voted for.

Have fun with these clowns, Joe.

You seem to live in some fantasy world where everyone loved Joe Biden and voted specifically for him, not against Trump.

Weird shit. Then again, you're a flu bro, so........

with all due distinctions made on how corrupt each msm outlet is and the differences in corruption between networks i think this is an issue that every sane person left or right can get behind.

what are the chances something is done about it by either side of the isle though?

Weren't there people here that were denying that there was a bias against certain candidates?

This also shows that MSNBC isn't really the left wing version of FOX news. They're just corporate fucks.
FOX will have on guys like Shapiro, Owens, Rubin, and all of your other known internet popular right wing youtubers. MSNBC will actively shit on or ignore non-approved lefties, even when they're running for office.

You seem to live in some fantasy world where everyone loved Joe Biden and voted specifically for him, not against Trump.

They voted for the establishment they've been fighting, and now they're gonna act all shocked when the establishment does what it does.

Hey Lefties, if you voted for Biden, shut the fuck up. He's your friend, remember?

You fucking dorks are going to be ripping each other apart for four years. Gonna be hilarious. Hasn't even been inaugurated yet, LOL.

They voted for the establishment they've been fighting, and now they're gonna act all shocked when the establishment does what it does.

Hey Lefties, if you voted for Biden, shut the fuck up. He's your friend, remember?

You fucking dorks are going to be ripping each other apart for four years. Gonna be hilarious.

It's odd to me how you just lump millions from across a nation you're not in as "they", telling them what they wanted, and why they voted, when you fail to even grasp projected dualism, the mental tool Trump and his people are continuing to dupe you and like-minded folks with.

It's the same reason you just can't understand why people voted for either candidate in 2016 or 2020, as it seems.

"Why would people who don't like Joe Biden vote for him? I just don't get it!!!!"

"Oh yeah, people voted for Trump because of Hillary, pfffffffff!"

After years of "Listen I don't like X about Trump, but Hilary would've X!!!!! Remember that!!!"

msnbc whistleblower proves bias in coverage of presidential primary candidates dictated by policy from the top.

yang and many others (ill let you guess who) were not allowed to be covered in any serious way and focus was placed on other candidates. ed Schultz was going to do a major bernie segment on the launch of his candidacy and was met with an angry call from management saying it was not allowed.

the reasons for not allowing reporters to cover bernie in (2016) and yang and others in this election was never offered or given....... i think it is not up to msnbc to make these kinds of election swaying decisions. it is wrong and no one should stand for it.

Captain obvious

It's odd to me how you just lump millions from across a nation you're not in as "they", telling them what they wanted, and why they voted, when you fail to even grasp projected dualism, the mental tool Trump and his people are continuing to dupe you and like-minded folks with.

It's the same reason you just can't understand why people voted for either candidate in 2016 or 2020, as it seems.

"Why would people who don't like Joe Biden vote for him? I just don't get it!!!!"

After years of "Listen I don't like X about Trump, but Hilary would've X!!!!! Remember that!!!"

Did that sound smart in your head?

dude. i thought you were losing it as it seems like you are talking to yourself. then i remembered i have a couple people on ignore. you are probably wasting your time whoever you're talking to. i only have 2 people on ignore.

This is why we have public television, the fact that for-profit, private news networks host are debates is ridiculous.

Of course they're biased, they're allowed to be.

msnbc whistleblower proves bias in coverage of presidential primary candidates dictated by policy from the top.

yang and many others (ill let you guess who) were not allowed to be covered in any serious way and focus was placed on other candidates. ed Schultz was going to do a major bernie segment on the launch of his candidacy and was met with an angry call from management saying it was not allowed.

the reasons for not allowing reporters to cover bernie in (2016) and yang and others in this election was never offered or given....... i think it is not up to msnbc to make these kinds of election swaying decisions. it is wrong and no one should stand for it.

Jack and others will be here shortly to tell you that wasn't bias and MSNBC is 1 of the most trustworthy in the business.

Jack and others will be here shortly to tell you that wasn't bias and MSNBC is 1 of the most trustworthy in the business.

Don't be so sure. They seem to be taking the Fawlty banning pretty hard...

This Is like having a whistleblower about chocolate being delicious.
Except that the left wasn't saying you're crazy, chocolate is garbage for years. Gaslighting has been a huge part of the left's platform, that and censorship

Back