Social War Room Lounge V197: Look at me, I am the captain now.

Poll or pole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Social Distance Warrior just can't quit the game.

8e7EOyj.gif

Did you guys see this? It was.. kind of broke my heart.

Parler has been wild. @tonni if you like snitching Boomers love the idea of anonymity but use their full names as a handle, honestly I think Parler might be an FBI sting.
p4mif8zl2q261.jpg

b4el5v0rhi261.jpg

Y'all enjoy this rabbit hole because it is hella fucked up.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ParlerWatch/

I'm legitimately not trying to be mean, but you have Asperger's right? Also what's a spiritual mans? Like a voodoo guy?

Did you guys see this? It was.. kind of broke my heart.

Parler has been wild. @tonni if you like snitching Boomers love the idea of anonymity but use their full names as a handle, honestly I think Parler might be an FBI sting.
p4mif8zl2q261.jpg

b4el5v0rhi261.jpg

Y'all enjoy this rabbit hole because it is hella fucked up.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ParlerWatch/

I'm legitimately not trying to be mean, but you have Asperger's right? Also what's a spiritual mans? Like a voodoo guy?
no. Perhaps a little manic due to lack of sleep.

Be mean all you want.

People who see the world in an incredibly flawed way aren't to be taken seriously.

Incompetent moderation and a diminished lineup of contributors is a legit reason to be less interested in a forum. People don't have any obligation to spend time on any particular site. If you're worried that I'm not going to be here to give you your sig, don't.

There goes your plat for good, Just like The Donut Boy

Not that I don’t want to automatically believe you but do you have any proof?

Any proof of what? Outside of him harassing a female member to the point of chasing them off the boards(which is one of his more well known offences), it was all laid out by the mods in their statement.

Perma bans are censorship and all censorship is bad.

Am I doing it right?

Just for the record, I disagreed (respectfully) with the mods and this decision.
Fawlty, despite his checkered past, and our numerous fire fights was a staple of this Forum.

I mean look at this Lounge thread. we are barely on page 12

ATG show.

Still my # 1.

GOT fell off the deep end in teh last couple seasons.

Sopranos is a very close #2

The dialogue is gripping yet believable; characters are 3-dimensionable and all flawed; the "corruption runs deep" political message is constant yet subtle.

GOT was great, i didn't mind the ending.

Haven't watched a single episode of Sopranos but plan to watch it during the next pandemic.

The dialogue is gripping yet believable; characters are 3-dimensionable and all flawed; the "corruption runs deep" political message is constant yet subtle.

GOT was great, i didn't mind the ending.

Haven't watched a single episode of Sopranos but plan to watch it during the next pandemic.

the Wire is one of those shows where I pick up something new everytime I rewatch it. (seen it about three times now.)

for example this scene:

not sure how I missed it but, this entire scene was a metaphor for that season.

Law enforcement has the same goal in mind, but they are unknowingly, working against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back