The smallest NHL player would knock out Jake Paul

NHL? Buncha figure skaters playin hide the salami with sticks.

NHL is a major sport? Next thing you will say is that the Winter Olympics is really the Olympics...

So much ignorance ....

1) NHL is a league...its literally in its title..national hockey league

2) Hockey is the sport, and its played all over the world that ice is available

3) Winter olympics is a real form of Olympics ..no1 has ever disputed this before...thats like saying summer olympics isnt the olympics lol

Hockey players are a scrappy bunch...toughness will be in them naturally ... Thats for sure... Fighting is part of the sport of hockey...it is not part of basketball ...therefore a hockey player is gunna have alittle.more natural experience about fighting...he would.still need to study boxing tho

Jake Paul is an average sized 23 year old kid.

Evander Kane is a large grown man who has spent ten years in an NHL weight room and strength and conditioning system.

If you think there is any similarity between him and Nate Robinson lol.

Hockey players at least have experience fighting, so I can't imagine he'd do worse than a basketball player.

But fighting on skates and fighting in a ring are two different things, so he'd need some training. But hockey players are tough, hockey is a tough sport. Can't count out a guy who chooses to play a sport that guarantees he won't have real teeth when he's 40

Think Kane has some boxing experience and his father was an amateur boxer. But hockey fights are completely different from actual fights, as you cant just grab a jersey and depend almost solely on reach, not to mention the actual balance on skates. Obviously hockey players are much tougher than basketball players on average (LOL if you try to dispute this) and fighting is part of the sport. Kane is quite a bit larger but I am interested to see how well he fights another person without being able to jump them. Although he will always have fans for shitkicking that dirtbag Matt Cooke.

So Jake Paul, a nobody, left a recently retired “A” level athlete and NBA Star (dunk contest champion with probably 35+ inch no step vertical), face down dead and now a “B” level hockey player is going to win?

I’ll put money on Jake Paul
Please post your bet slip when you do

Nah. I've traveled around the world, everyone knows MMA. Hockey is some weird niche sport 90% of the world doesn't know about.
Sorry fella but MMA are a bunch of nobodies to 99% of the world. Hockey is a worldwide sport too ..... wtf lol

I am sure you can go talk to any bozo around the world and they all know the great Mike Perry...

Not the smallest players but Kane would def KO Paul in a street fight no doubt in my mind.

Nah. I've traveled around the world, everyone knows MMA. Hockey is some weird niche sport 90% of the world doesn't know about.
I can appreciate not knowing shit about popular shit, but saying you think everyone knows about MMA cause you've been to gyms around the world - literally, viewing the sport's popularity from within its bubble - is no barometer. MMA's closer to being a fad than a real sport.

Even non-NHL hockey players in international leagues are more famous than the average UFC fighter.

We already know how the biggest NHL player did...

I realize the OP was ridiculous but your rebuttal certainly isnt the biggest NHL player.
I may not know much about hockey, but there are some that are about 6'8". That guy hardly looks bigger than 5'10" GSP

Last edited:
So much ignorance ....

1) NHL is a league...its literally in its title..national hockey league

2) Hockey is the sport, and its played all over the world that ice is available

3) Winter olympics is a real form of Olympics ..no1 has ever disputed this before...thats like saying summer olympics isnt the olympics lol

Hockey players are a scrappy bunch...toughness will be in them naturally ... Thats for sure... Fighting is part of the sport of hockey...it is not part of basketball ...therefore a hockey player is gunna have alittle.more natural experience about fighting...he would.still need to study boxing tho
Wrong. I train nhl right after I get done training ufc.

It's the best of the 4 major sports and fighting is actually part of the game.
Four major? Because some dude on ESPN said? More people play soccer in the US than hockey. Definitely not even close to one of the 4 most popular sports! Fantasy land... How can it be in the top four when Africa, South America and most of Asia can't play?

Kanes a beast. But these guys have a hard time fighting off skates. He's obviously quite athletic and tough so maybe that can translate but he'd have to completley forget how he usually fights
steve bosse mudafak

Back