Eddie Bravo gets choked out in front of his students by arrogant Brazilian

It’s very old and it was a prank. I think the guy is an actor and trains there or something, so the class knew. It was an internet gag. They have a bit of him challenging Rogan to a fight also
Oh he’s Rhasaan Orange I see

Honestly would have been nice to see the reveal of the prank.

It's like a joke without a punchline.
Like I was saying the prank wasn’t on the class though. It was on the internet. Wouldn’t surprise me to hear they were trying to troll Sherdog and the UG

Like I was saying the prank wasn’t on the class though. It was on the internet. Wouldn’t surprise me to hear they were trying to troll Sherdog and the UG

Gotcha. Was kinda a lame prank actually.

You prank your friends in person and you get to see their reactions and have a good laugh about it.

You prank the internet and it's just... out there.

You prank your friends in person and you get to see their reactions and have a good laugh about it.

It’s actually a really funny concept if it was on the students.

Yeah, I think they just wanted to see people talk shit not realizing it was fake

It’s very old and it was a prank. I think the guy is an actor and trains there or something, so the class knew. It was an internet gag. They have a bit of him challenging Rogan to a fight also

I saw two different ones with Rogan, and another one with him hitting on Ronda. I can never remember the guys name.

Back