Rumored I heard Anthony Pettis To Fight Out Of His UFC Contract And Sign W The PFL

Is there anyone relevant at dukes spot anymore? Doesn't seem like a big loss.

Natan Schulte via submission (Retirement) 5:00 round 2

<Fedor23>
I'll miss making easy money from his opponents

You sound upset everyone is jumping ship while Uncle Goof sinks the UFC with cheap contracts and watered down talent.

No I like how they're trimming the roster of old past it and never was fighters. You've probably been upset since they swallowed the yakuza playground org which begs the question, why are you in the UFC section and watching their fights if you hate it so much? Hypocrisy is the answer.

Pettis VS Ray Cooper would be insane. Pettis would certainly get starched but it would be a fun fight

No I like how they're trimming the roster of old past it and never was fighters. You've probably been upset since they swallowed the yakuza playground org which begs the question, why are you in the UFC section and watching their fights if you hate it so much? Hypocrisy is the answer.

It's a treat to see you this mad. Keep going and stay close. You'll be angry for a long time.

<36>

"Anthony Pettis plans on fighting his next fight on the 19th this month and then not resigning with the UFC and competing in PFL for their one million dollar prize."

That makes a whole hell of a lot of sense since the UFC likes their fighters to fight in other orgs at the same time?

Realistically, Pettis will never hold UFC gold again and may have enough left to go get a huge payday in the PFL, so all the best if that is the case.

It's a treat to see you this mad. Keep going and stay close. You'll be angry for a long time.

Projecting again. UFC's been swallowing up all of your fav MMA org's and I'm the one who's mad? LOL.

Lets see you answer my question though if you have the courage.

I wonder if the UFC might have him enter. If he wins everything they would still have him back by the end of the year and they would use it as proof the UFC has the best fighters.

I feel like he’s taking a huge pay cut if he doesn’t win the tournament
the big bet is pettis assuming that he can win the tournament easily. to be fair his record is patchy but his losses are to decent UFC fighters so on paper it looks like a good gamble. (plus sergio is cleaning up at bellator)

Projecting again. UFC's been swallowing up all of your fav MMA org's and I'm the one who's mad? LOL.

Lets see you answer my question though if you have the courage.

Keep going little one, you responded to me with anger. Enjoy the watered down talent and seeing fighters leave to better organizations.

<36>

Keep going little one, you responded to me with anger. Enjoy the watered down talent and seeing fighters leave to better organizations

If that was anger to you, you're as fragile as Fedor's chin.
tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gifv

Is there anyone near the top from that camp currently? or is bellator probably the right choice for them anyways

Back