• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reminder that vettori almost beat fraudesanya

Can we also remind people that Izri grew a BREAST spontaneously?

LOL NO
He got outclassed by the current champ and, if they were going to fight again right now, Vettori will still lose to him. I hope his next two fights will make him grow enough to be a serious threat to Adesanya.

Outclassed? lol did you even watch the fight?

It was damn close.

You know it was a split decision right?

It was damn close.

That means fuck all in mma. Felder went to split with rda. It wasn’t close, same judge too. Vettori has a chance to beat him if they fight again, but it ain’t much. Dude is a huge weight bully that obviously gasses, but I like him and hope he challenges again.

your bias is obvious

your opinion doesn’t count
What bias mate? I have a sneaky feeling you don't understand there's a difference between New Zealand and Australia. I'd have a fairly obvious bias if this was a thread about an Aussie fighter. Stupid post mate, just stupid.

The exageration in this thread is too damn high... For both sides

Ya it happens, its late and many people on here are drunk :)

I didn't doubt that Israel won the fight against Vettori but it was very very close.

That means fuck all in mma. Felder went to split with rda. It wasn’t close, same judge too. Vettori has a chance to beat him if they fight again, but it ain’t much. Dude is a huge weight bully that obviously gasses, but I like him and hope he challenges again.
Gasses? Did you fight tonight fight or not? They set the record for the most strikes thrown and landed in Middleweight history. He outstruck and outlanded hermansson in the 4th and 5th round.

Many intelligent experts such as myself believe he was robbed, so fraudesanya must be sweating bullets thinking about facing him again
Lol at "intelligent" and "thought he was robbed". That's an oxymoron you MORON.

Anyone who thinks Vettori won that fight doesn't have an ounce of intelligence to speak of.

RDA mauled Felder in that fight. I was surprised by the judging.

Vettori did much better against Israel than anyone expected.

And Vettori didn't gas in a 5 rounder and set a striking record so what are you on about?

It was damn close.

Doesn't mean he wasn't outclassed. Israel outclassed him in the first 2 rounds and dropped the 3rd. It was a clear fight for anyone with common sense.

Back