Do you know any Transgender people?

FléauDeDieu

Le Parrain
@Blue
Reaction score
Well, do you?

With all the noise and hubris that's comes out about them between JK Rowling, Sports and now Elliott Page I've wanted to see some Sherdoggers experiences with them.

For myself, only one. My best friend is close with one, since they first met eachother at her LGBT support group. But she was the friend of a friend, and I didn't know her that well outside of that.

Last edited:
Not really.

I certainly have "friend of a friend" here and there but I dont know them at all personally

There was one at my class reunion. I remember it from school when it was a dude. We were never really friends, but that's as close as it gets as far as knowing anybody trans. She seemed happy so more power to her I guess.

Last edited:
I knew a few when I live in SF like forever ago.
They were alot different then this new wave of trendsgender people. They were actually pretty chill and had a sense of humor. They just wanted to exist peacefully and quietly.
Now it seems like a lot of them do it for attention.
Its the same kinds of people who pretended they were bisexual like 20 years ago for attention.
Not saying thats the case with all of them obviously, but the ones that are the most loudest about stuff like this usually end up being the least serious about it, and quick to jump to the front of whatever is the newest thing.

I work/have worked with several. Currently I deal with one that is "non-binary" I guess. I asked a security guard friend if they were male or female and they said when they were hired they claimed neither and refused a locker in either lockerroom.

We used to have the laziest tranny ever in our gift shop. Dude was like 6'6" and walked around with a wig, a dress, and a 5 o'clock shadow. Like bro you ain't fooling anyone.

Last edited:
There’s one that used to work at the local Shoppers Drug Mart in the makeup department.

I know more than a few in the Philippines. Two (who are longtime friends of my wife) came to my wedding. They’re cool.

Over there it’s just part of the culture.

Oh, and there are two who are transitioning. Sara is cool, or Corbin now, yeah.

Someone that went to my old gym transitioned to a she. Never would have guessed.

Well, if you haven't had gender reassignment surgery you're just a cross dresser. I've known a couple cross dressers over the years.
LOL. I agree, but do not say that to too many people because there are social justice crusaders who would try to crucify you for taking a position like that.

Back in the 90’s I had a room mate who transisioned from female to male. I remember it was quite an intense process with all the hormones and surgery.
Still see him now and then, cool guy.

Well, if you haven't had gender reassignment surgery you're just a cross dresser. I've known a couple cross dressers over the years.

Even with surgery you're still just a cross dresser. Just a cross dresser with your weiner sawed off.
If I take the badges off of a ford and put Chevy badges on it, is it not still a ford?

I’m in Southeast Asia... so yeah, I’ve seen a few around.
d12350d58ff2c81c2118062f87a81902.gif

Here in Wichita Kansas I went to high school with a female-to-male crossdresser in the late 90s to early 2000s.

The funny thing is 'he' was extremely convincing as a male. No one suspected otherwise until and old elementary school classmate came to the school and recognized 'him' in our Junior year.

Its not like the old classmate exposed 'him,' the rumor was spread around and although I learned of it I don't know how many people learned of it or if everyone learned of it. Didn't matter to me, 'he' was just a casual acquaintance and it wasn't any of my, or anyone else's, business. Live and let live.

Never heard anything from 'him' after High School. Perhaps 'he' is still living as a man now, perhaps he eventually went back to living as a woman, or perhaps 'he' went full purple-haired & tattooed-sleeves SJW-activist.

Don't know, don't care, and that's probably how 'he' would like it.

Have an FtM cousin. Highly intelligent but a social outcast since early childhood. Wouldn't know it's really a woman now except for the petite little feminine hands.

I've been around transgender people since I was a kid. It's not an uncommon thing here in Los Angeles. Honestly before all this blew up, no one really cared. Especially the hispanic/latin community. It was a common sight to see a tranny living it up with several day laborer type dudes loitering around drinking and gossiping. And often they were actually the life at parties. No one batted an eye and everyone went on with their lives. It's only in the last 10 or so years white libtards have been making a big deal about it like it's some newfound species or something.

I knew a few when I live in SF like forever ago.
They were alot different then this new wave of trendsgender people. They were actually pretty chill and had a sense of humor. They just wanted to exist peacefully and quietly.
Now it seems like a lot of them do it for attention.

Its the same kinds of people who pretended they were bisexual like 20 years ago for attention.
Not saying thats the case with all of them obviously, but the ones that are the most loudest about stuff like this usually end up being the least serious about it, and quick to jump to the front of whatever is the newest thing.

THIS. I remember it being EXACTLY this way. No one gave a shit, they were often chill and not making such big deal out of it or asking people for sympathy. Once in awhile you'd get some asshole yelling "f%*s" at them but they'd just make some snarky remark and move on with their lives, not make it some national news headline.

Back