NFL Discussion: For Shame

What is more embarrassing?

• Making Baker Mayfield look like a god

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic that Brownies/GiGuys has been flexed. That’s back-to-back prime time games for the Browns!
Fun team when Baker doesnt shit the bed. Theyre playing well. Rough style of football to see in the post season as well.

Mr. UNLIMITED Russell Wilson was on pardon my take today, good interview

It's for sure a gamble, but 24M for a QB isn't going to kill salary cap (think the colts have a bunch). Like I said Frank Reich coached him during the SB run, it's going to be his call. I like the fit if he thinks he's going to work in his offense again

None of them besides Dak have sniffed Wentz capabilities and Dak isnt going anywhere.

I doubt many are taking a good look at Philly’s situation and concluding that Wentz is the sole problem.

Dak is better then Wentz in almost every single aspect, shape and form.

It's for sure a gamble, but 24M for a QB isn't going to kill salary cap (think the colts have a bunch). Like I said Frank Reich coached him during the SB run, it's going to be his call. I like the fit if he thinks he's going to work in his offense again
Its nearly identical to what they are paying Rivers.

Ive been saying Dak is good for a long time.

i know you have, but you're also not an idiot. :D

like he hardly if rarely gets injured, hes close to near elite status. Doesnt help he's under bad coaching an our owner is retarded

Its nearly identical to what they are paying Rivers.
Rivers is a good amount better and they aren’t stuck with him for two more years.

None of them besides Dak have sniffed Wentz capabilities and Dak isnt going anywhere.

I doubt many are taking a good look at Philly’s situation and concluding that Wentz is the sole problem.

Trubisky might have the capabilities if he is away from the Bears.<Moves>

I doubt that many are looking at Wentz as a savior either since the Eagles won a Super Bowl with his backup and have regressed ever since that year.

I don’t think Wentz and the Eagles situation is much worse than last year.

Colts do make sense but $50M is a lot to take on for no guarantee you don’t have a broken QB.

Maybe if Philly swapped a draft choice with Wentz.

Maybe if Philly swapped a draft choice with Wentz.
They’re going to have to do more than say “give us draft capital and take on this salary and we’ll give you the shell of Carson Wentz”

Fuck. I've been gone to long. Just quoted a bedwetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back