Rumored Khamzat forced off the card cause he threatened to attack Conor

pRVyXLZ.gif
RIP to the GOAT manager.

BS, UFC would love more drama and would probably stage it to make it more likely if anything. The truth is Khaz was KOed by a puny little virus, the same virus that had virtually no effect on Trump, an obese man in his mid 70's who eats junk food all day.

If thats the case then hes a fucking lunatic and needs to give up his conor obsession...
Khamzat didn't do anything though lol. That is equivalent to me randomly filing a restraining order against you, and then using the fact that I did that bullshit to say "if thats the case then vinnie245 is a fucking lunatic and needs to give up his Dionysian obsession."

UFC bending over backwards and literally sacrificing events to cushion Conor "three consecutive LW title shots with a grand total of one 1 LW win on his record in the last 5 years" McGregor is the fucking lunacy here (if true).

So let me get this straight. Chandler gets shit on yesterday because some news came up about him and Hooker fighting and he didn't acknowledge it, so everyone starts calling Chandler a bitch for pulling out even though they don't know if it was him that pulled out.

But Chimaev nuthuggers have not said one thing about him being a big pussy for pulling out of his fight.

You are some fickle motherfuckers.

Last time it took the special forces to stop Khamzat from seeking and destroying Conor.

The special forces...not local security , not police and not even a federal agency but the fucking special forces. Just show you how big of a threat they think Khamzat is.

Khamzat bless
I actually heard it eventually took a famous mall cop, Paul Blart.

For the sake of full transparency this conflicts with earlier reports that it was a covid-19 related withdrawal

Khamzat doesn't have covid, one of his friends and reporter that is with him rn Adam Zubayraev reported that Khamzat didn't pull out of the fight. So dana must have removed him from the card for some reason.

Hi2wu6TYloo.png

It definitely smells political...

BS, UFC would love more drama and would probably stage it to make it more likely if anything. The truth is Khaz was KOed by a puny little virus, the same virus that had virtually no effect on Trump, an obese man in his mid 70's who eats junk food all day.
Yeah the fact he was helicoptered to one of the worlds best hospitals , with worlds best doctors and the best , experimental meds had 0 to do with his recovery cause he’s Superman. Do you worship him like you do King Joffrey ? Cause you know what happened to Joffrey right ?

Yeah the fact he was helicoptered to one of the worlds best hospitals , with worlds best doctors and the best , experimental meds had 0 to do with his recovery cause he’s Superman. Do you worship him like you do King Joffrey ? Cause you know what happened to Joffrey right ?
Are you admitting the democrats schemed and stole the election the same way the Tyrells schemed to overtrow the one true king?

Are you admitting the democrats schemed and stole the election the same way the Tyrells schemed to overtrow the one true king?
If it makes you feel better and means you will keep getting your SSI disability check cause of mental illness and continue to live with your aunt , then sure bud . Whatever you say. Chavez rigged it . Barr. Kemp . SC . Gingrich . Mcconnell . Everybody . Fuck it . Take your Wellbutrin today though . Remember you can’t miss dosage or you’ll go crazy on your aunt.

Stop with that nonsense please! Do you really think the police knew who he was and what his intentions where?! Or did he stroll in with a sign that said "I'm here to slap Conor MacGregor"?

<LikeReally5>
What? He admitted it himself, the police were just doing their job.

Its not nonsense, Chimaev confirmed the story.

It is all just an embarrassment to MMA, really.

An embarrassment to reality and truth-seeking.

Back