News Khamzat does not have covid, the fight was cancelled for unknown reasons

Noxcho18

kb
@purple
Reaction score
Khamzat Chimaev does not have covid, its reported by his friend and reporter that is with him rn Zubayraev. Also he claims the fight was cancelled and that Khamzat didn't pull out.

EqanM-VVgAEApss

Hi2wu6TYloo.png

Translation: "Friends, Fight against Edwards is cancelled, i ask you not to come to conclusions, no one pulled out from the fight, soon you will know more, patience"

Khamzat Chimaev does not have covid, its reported by his friend and reporter that is with him rn Zubayraev. Also he claims the fight was cancelled and that Khamzat didn't pull out.

EqanM-VVgAEApss

Hi2wu6TYloo.png

Translation: "Friends, Fight against Edwards is cancelled, i ask you not to come to conclusions, no one pulled out from the fight, soon you will know more, patience"
I wonder what's the issue. I want to say maybe visa? But he's been to uae before so that can't be it

EqanM-VVgAEApss

Hi2wu6TYloo.png

Wow Khamzat must have really been pulled for threatening to slap Conor.

Can you fucking imagine. LMAO

cfdaf4a6222530d6ca34a8aba00fa851.jpg

Could be Khamzat’a cockiness and Dana showing him he’s still the boss and putting Khamzat in his place.

SMMA6557.jpg

Conrad SHOOK of Khamzat confirmed

Dana and the UFC knew Khamzat would slap Conrad around and did not want to risk losing the Poirier fight

First time a fighter has been pulled from a card for being too intimidating <Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

Khamzat Bless

Boss look in the first pic

Back