News Khamzat does not have covid, the fight was cancelled for unknown reasons

Khamzat also doesnt give a shit about what UFC wants... Lol...but uk covid strain is likely the best case scenario
But why would the covid strain matter in this case? only Khamzat was removed from the card and he's in Russia now. Would make sense if Edwards was removed since he's from the UK.

Canzat ducked Leon.

he is shook.

Khamzat went for a massage in Moscow today, he definitely does not have covid

Which means there are two reasons why Dana could have pulled him:

1. Conrad is shook of being slapped and the UFC decided to avoid it altogether

2. Khamzat is replacing Usman or Burns and fighting for the 170 belt

SMMA6557.jpg

170 belt incoming?

Khamzat Bless

he doesn't have to care...whether I eat meat or not, isn't going to stop people from hunting...and using that same old and i'm talking old reason to somehow defend pathetic hunters is retarded. If I murdered your family, but ate them, would that justify me killing them? No? then how is it justified killing other life forms...you don't think they have families?
Hunted wild animals have generally had better lives than farmed animals. Trophy hunting makes me sick, but hunting for food is perfectly natural.

Or this guy who's friends with Khamzat could just spill the beans himself? If what they're claiming is true, it gets out one way or another so idk why there's gotta be build up as if this is something other than two dudes who were scheduled to fight in a cage

But why would the covid strain matter in this case? only Khamzat was removed from the card and he's in Russia now. Would make sense if Edwards was removed since he's from the UK.

Apparently nobody is removed?... We dont have the whole picture

Duckzat needs to start living according to his words "anyone anywhere" because so far he wasn't really matched up against very good opponents.

Back