Rumored Khamzat forced off the card cause he threatened to attack Conor

How dangerous is khamzat that ufc is willing to move him to another card when promoting confrontation is there thing lol.

We shouldn't be using youtubers as credible sources though

Sounds like he took himself off the card so he wouldn’t have to answer for his words to Conor when they come face to face.

Funny thing is Conor would probably spark him like he did to Khabib's other goons who couldn't even manage anything with sucker attacks. He's no Khabib.
Conor would spark him.... hahaha. Great joke...

This is crazy but if he aint got the covid...

Khamzat: Covid? No... No, I'm smesh the Covid!

Canzat came down with a case of being a duck.

I can’t believe canzat is shook, but makes sense that he doesn’t want to be exposed and shown that he doesn’t belong in the ufc.

The shitty source from some prick nobody ever heard of made me wonder “what ever happened to Front Row Brian?”

Conor doesn't want to get jumped again.them russians aint playing

Funny thing is Conor would probably spark him like he did to Khabib's other goons who couldn't even manage anything with sucker attacks. He's no Khabib.

Lol Khabibs cousin or whatever panic wrestled a millisecond after he threw that sucker punch. Pathetic inbred

No one?!

814632778.jpg.0.jpg

Conor only attacks when theyre on a bus

Conrad can handle himself, so keep Khamzat on the card and let this play out bradduh.
<209Bitch>

Those amish guys are mad men. Not sure if it's the lack of women and always being around goats that makes them confused and crazed individuals. I do respect their wood working skills. Khamazat the Amish warrior bless.

Back