News Jon Jones has no intentions of EVER going back to LHW

Joinho10

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

That means no Izzy-Jon Jones and Izzy going up in weight becomes even more pointless than it already is.....

Idk why some thought he’d going back down when he’d obviously been out putting on weight gradually.
Cause he said he would and also cause he's been teasing it all year long. Don't tease the fight if you're not willing to step up. Israel really chased him off his OWN division. NOT MY GOAT.

I barely care anymore. It’ll probably be about 18 months since his last fight before he fights again. And he still hasn’t fought at HW at all. He’s just sitting and I can’t get excited about yet another diva not fighting for over a year at a time.

I don’t favor him vs either Stipe or Ngannou. Though he likely has a better chance against the more dangerous Ngannou. Just because that guy is not well rounded at all, and gasses after one round.

The best wrestler in the sport putting on even more crushing mass, getting stronger. The best mover in the sport going against even slower builtfat dudes. Yeah, no I’m sure you’re right and he’ll get absolutely mogged back to lhw<JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh>

Smart move. HW is the weakest its been in a long time with no one promising coming up.
Ngannou is about the only good thing happening

Cain is gone
JDS is gone
DC is gone
Overeem is done
Miocic is gonna retire

No one that can challenge Jones outside of Ngannou blasting his head off

Back