• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Shoop SHOOP: Kick covids ass for Bigwaveriders dad!!

20210102_224210-gif.823795

I have so many questions........

therapy-jpg.823803

Attachments

• Therapy.jpg
    Therapy.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 32
@ tagging everyone who posted in this thread. Funny story.

So I'm on the phone with my dad and I was telling him how a lot of people are thinking of him and that we had a "Photoshop Thread" of him kicking Covid's ass. He got a kick out of it and said "WOW. Tell those guys Thank you very much. I appreciates the support. And I can't wait to see the Photoshops"....

Uh oh... he can't wait to see the Photoshops. YIKES!!! :eek:

I recreated that moment:
tUZNdHS.gif

So I'm on the phone with my dad and I was telling him how a lot of people are thinking of him and that we had a "Photoshop Thread" on the forum of him kicking Covid's ass. He got a kick out of it and said "WOW. Tell those guys Thank you very much. I appreciates the support. And I can't wait to see the Photoshops"....

That's amazing. My aunt going through it too, special education teacher forced to go back and got it at work. Hope your pops punches this in the face

So I'm on the phone with my dad and I was telling him how a lot of people are thinking of him and that we had a "Photoshop Thread" on the forum of him kicking Covid's ass. He got a kick out of it and said "WOW. Tell those guys Thank you very much. I appreciates the support. And I can't wait to see the Photoshops"....

I recreated that moment:
VRjVeZr.gif

That’s awesome. How old are you and how old is your father and how old are you?

you don’t have to answer your age if your uncomfortable on an anonymous site. But how old is dad?
And god bless the old man.

So I'm on the phone with my dad and I was telling him how a lot of people are thinking of him and that we had a "Photoshop Thread" of him kicking Covid's ass. He got a kick out of it and said "WOW. Tell those guys Thank you very much. I appreciates the support. And I can't wait to see the Photoshops"....

I recreated that moment:
tUZNdHS.gif

Glad to help anyway possible.

Thank you so much for your well wishes guys! Now i understand why people in bad situations love and appreciate support from their family and friends. I spoke to him a few hours ago and he actually called me! He doesn't sound terrible. Not gonna say he sounded good, but it was no where near what he has been sounding like for the past 4 days. Maybe things are looking up?

And yes @mastiff mike. There is something you can do. Start shooping again! You truly are one of the best brah.
I'll let my wife know that you've declined an opportunity to have sex with her.

Much like she does with me

Anyway, here's a quicky:

0rvNqL7.gif

Best of luck to your dad, man.

My machine crashed after I spent a couple of hours having the lightning zap the virus and it only partially recovered, so it looks like he's actually spreading it. Not my intention I promise you. I just don't have the strength to do that all over again.

BWR---Bring-Me-Thanos-Recovered.gif

Back