• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Shoop SHOOP: Kick covids ass for Bigwaveriders dad!!

She's famous for having had a really shitty life, apparently... I read about her a few years ago... They use her case as an example of what can go wrong in foster care.

Also for being in jail a lot.

2275-23391.jpg

VJslrB78detmlGQH2iA3-VhVjbGoiQ5weuc00YhSVA0.jpg

06052796.jpg

Stephanie-Lyn-Draheim_mugshot.400x800.jpg

Stephanie-Lyn-Draheim_mugshot.400x800.jpg

Seems a fun gal tbh.

Thank God I'm only finding out about this depressing side now, after I've already done my duties and studied her material and professional career extensively.
denzel-relieved.gif

Last edited:

OMG thank you so much! Made my evening last night when I saw this. You shoop remids me of Lord of the Rings when King Theoden came back from being all fucked up and grabbed his sword. The King was back in action.

edit: I remember you did a Shocked Rogan shoop with that scene years ago. I think there was a big "bush" involved.

Thats cuz hogan really put it on macho man.. lol no need to sell a move when its done for real..all 300 lbs of prime hulkster to machos chest...lol.

Hogan was a horrible technical wrestler but man could he work a crowd
So true. Hogan was terrible and when he started to age it got sooooo bad but yet ppl still loved him. Wrestling fans are so weird on who they chose to cheer. RVD was an amazing in ring worker yet John Cena was the mega star.

So true. Hogan was terrible and when he started to age it got sooooo bad but yet ppl still loved him. Wrestling fans are so weird on who they chose to cheer. RVD was an amazing in ring worker yet John Cena was the mega star.

John cena represented where the WWE wanted to go..so he got the push into the PG era....

RVD was always loved tho...especially hardcore/inner cycle fans ... he was a great highflyer...second only to maybe Jeff hardy to me

Nothing can beat swanton bomb from.the titan-tron ...jeff hardy had no fear out there and all trust with his partners in order to pull off some crazy movez

Last edited:
John cena represented where the WWE wanted to go..so he got the push into the PG era....

RVD was always loved tho...especially hardcore/inner cycle fans ... he was a great highflyer...second only to maybe Jeff hardy to me

Nothing can beat swanton bomb from.the tintron...jeff hardy had no fear out there and all trust with his partners in order to pull off some crazy movez
I'll give you Jeff had no fear but the 5 star frog splash was imo a better move while the swanton bomb was by far better from greater heights but off the top too it was the 5 star for me. Overall in ring work.goes to rvd for me as well he sold moves so we'll. Jeff did to but RVD made everything look special

I'll give you Jeff had no fear but the 5 star frog splash was imo a better move while the swanton bomb was by far better from greater heights but off the top too it was the 5 star for me. Overall in ring work.goes to rvd for me as well he sold moves so we'll. Jeff did to but RVD made everything look special

This is high level stuff here..

Back