International Non-Americans: How have the events in America the past week changed your view of America?

Before I thought your politicians were incompetent, corrupt and only care about power. I also thought most of the people who made up the republican and democrat voters were dogmatic, partisan and treated politics like a sport in which you root for your team no matter what and justify any action no matter how nonsensical.

this past year has proven me to be spot on.

The answer would be that the military and police weren't really present. The ability to use force doesn't mean much of you just..... don't show up.

LOL, that's even more pathetic.
Places like that should have 24/7 high level security

I already knew theres a bunch of stupid rednecks but i was dissappointed in the capitols repsonse. They shouldve started shooting these fuckers the first time they breached the first stage. What if me and my friends want to go invade the white house? Id EXPECT to get shot within a minute.

It just seems like things are starting to get out of hand over there. A lot of things have come to the fore at the same time and it looks like its boiling over. I think Trump turned out to be terrible for America and a reason for much of the civil unrest. Hopefully the new administration can start to mend things at home, but there are big underlying problems in America that preceded Trump so it might be more than can be solved in one presidency.

They haven't. The bar is set so very low.

Generally, they do. And during protests, they always have military guards...... except this time.

This was the capitol during the BLM protests.

military-police-lincoln-memorial_800.jpg

Generally, they do. And during protests, they always have military guards...... except this time.

This was the capitol during the BLM protests.

military-police-lincoln-memorial_800.jpg

This looks suspicious.
BRB, I'll go and put on my tinfoil hat.

GOD media is such shit

Leftists have BOMBED the capitol building before to kill republicans. Lady that did it? Democratic Party hero in charge of BLM funds. 11 BILLION dollars. Susan Rosenberg. HERO of The left

Tough when the commander and chief refused requests to have the military there to assist.

I already knew theres a bunch of stupid rednecks but i was dissappointed in the capitols repsonse. They shouldve started shooting these fuckers the first time they breached the first stage. What if me and my friends want to go invade the white house? Id EXPECT to get shot within a minute.

They didn't shoot BLM at the White House. The secret service just decided the threat was so great bc of the violence at the gates that they took the presiden into a bunker. The secret service doesn't fuck around.

That shit at Capital Hill was disgusting, but so was the rioting and looting the past year and currently. Does the left have amnesia lmao

It was a summer of love

tlgQYd1h.jpg

That shit at Capital Hill was disgusting, but so was the rioting and looting the past year and currently. Does the left have amnesia lmao

It was a summer of love

tlgQYd1h.jpg

The Black BLM AK toting warlord who ran that place comitted sedition and treason. His illegal gun thug security murders two black 16 year olds. Shot them 300 mother Fucking times! 300!

Democrats REFUSE TO ARREST.

Our media is garbage and lies

Have the events over the past week changed your view of America? What changed? What do you think about America now?

I think it is the start of the realisation of the coming decline. That is not so say that the US will fall apart like preppers think, but that coninued stagflation will affect a larger and larger group of the middle class, as investment and innovation is spread across the globe, instead of just the US as it was from 1945 to about 2008.

This change in hegemony will come easier to somethan others, but it will occur either way. In think the virus has just sped up the process, and acted as an focal point that one may look back decades from now as the moment the torch was passed.

Last edited:
Who cares about thier opinion.
Most European countries are practically extinct.
If cointries invaded other countries like back in the day these people wouldn't have countries.

Europeans walk around with a broom stick up thier butt anyways.
As for other parts of the world...... Meh I dont have anything to say at the moment.

They didn't shoot BLM at the White House. The secret service just decided the threat was so great bc of the violence at the gates that they took the presiden into a bunker. The secret service doesn't fuck around.
Blm didnt enter the white house also so i dont get the relevance of mentioning em.. i betcha if they scaled the fence and broke the womdows of the white house and jumped in they wouldnt be here today lol

Blm didnt enter the white house also so i dont get the relevance of mentioning em..

As I said the secret service doesn't fuck around. If they deem there is a grave threat from violent BLM terrorists, then there was. Full stop.

As I said the secret service doesn't fuck around. If they deem there is a grave threat from violent BLM terrorists, then there was. Full stop.
Just to take BLM out of the convo.. if it was a group of circus clowns breaking white house windows and jumping in... theyre getting shot. If i enter my podunk little towns courthouse and run past security checkpoint and try to break doors to chambers im getting shot. Just blows my mind the trumpers were just allowed to waltz in. We're lucky isis hasnt attempted a coup at the capitol lol

Back