Media Conor on Khabib: I think he’s afraid to fight me

i think hes right khabib wont fight conor again because hes not sure if his first win was a fluke.
Get out of here with that Nate Diaz shit.

If Conor were half as great as he claims to be, he would have never lost to Diaz in the first place. Diaz - a gatekeeper who isn't even as good as his brother (speaking as a fan of both) - embarrassed Conor, and it wasn't a fluke KO or anything like that.

Already been done though. Nothing is gained from doing it again, other than a handful of guys online like me making bank like we did the first time.
He can attempt to spin, bullshit, lie to himself and make excuses, though (he's done all of it).

If it happens again, then what?

i think hes right khabib wont fight conor again because hes not sure if his first win was a fluke.

Every person has self doubt and that includes fighters. I'm sure he may think it's possible things go differently. Khabib seems very intelligent but there's nothing "flukey" about that dominant win and submission. You would have a point if khabib won early and by some unexpected result like that overhand right. He should be cautious but certainly not afraid.

Anyone who believes what comes out of Conor's mouth at this point is a moron. Fan or not.

It's only business, remember?

Conor doing his best to goad Khabib into returning

He can attempt to spin, bullshit, lie to himself and make excuses, though (he's done all of it).

If it happens again, then what?
Don't ever assume reality-deniers will accept reality if confronted with it a certain amount of times. They can always just double down on denial. Do you think Conor or his fans here would change their tune if it happened 4 times in a row? What time would it sink in? Lost cause...

Auive talked to dana about changing the bloody rules. I feel like my knees from my back,landed in succession along w the holding the tights and repeated blows to the back of the head would have won me the day had I been able to use them more consistently

serious question
why the fuck would he consider that win a fluke and not the others when he literally said for months that he wants to:
- make him tired
- talk to him
- slap him
- smash him
- make him quit

he checked all the boxes!
can't be a fluke when you do to a guy everything you said you were gonna do.

Don't ever assume reality-deniers will accept reality if confronted with it a certain amount of times. They can always just double down on denial. Do you think Conor or his fans here would change their tune if it happened 4 times in a row? What time would it sink in? Lost cause...
Fair play to him. He won the fight but not the war.

Get out of here with that Nate Diaz shit.

If Conor were half as great as he claims to be, he would have never lost to Diaz in the first place. Diaz - a gatekeeper who isn't even as good as his brother (speaking as a fan of both) - embarrassed Conor, and it wasn't a fluke KO or anything like that.

we be talkin khabib not nate son. fact is khabib will not risk hisbsanity by fighting conor again.

serious question
why the fuck would he consider that win a fluke and not the others when he literally said for months that he wants to:
- make him tired
- talk to him
- slap him
- smash him
- make him quit

he checked all the boxes!
can't be a fluke when you do to a guy everything you said you were gonna do.

because khabib knew he wasnt a prime conor thats why he could do such things.

ever notice in khabibs latest fights the sense of urgency.

How did he know that?

Are you Khabib fans actually happy that he retired at age 32?? Dont you want to see this again. Fuck you guys are scared as well

I do agree that Khabib fought the worse version of Conor, he was so sluggish in their.

no.
i noticed the take downs, top control, GnP, and hellish pace, same as always.
only thing different was the 3rd round when he chilled and slapped his face.
appart from that it was vintage Khabib.

and please stop with that bullshit "wasnt a prime conor".
even if true (it's not) that's conor's problem and nobody else.

we be talkin khabib not nate son. fact is khabib will not risk hisbsanity by fighting conor again.

Yea I'm sure he's really afraid of a drive-by serenade from Conor after all the dumb shit he's already done. He be spittin them bars, bro:

"We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinkin of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it"

as if it isn't completely obvious, this is just McG attempting to play a bit of psychology to goad an opponent.
He has done this many many times before.

Ain't working, Khabib already fought McG and we know it was a dominant victory. He is not interested.
Give up McG, calling out retired fighters, LOL, it won't work.

Move on.

Back