Who are the bigger rubes bigfooters or flat earthers

maybe the big foots built the ice wall to save us all!!!!

<TheWire1>

But seriously, I would love Bigfoot to exist. It would be such a cool discovery, so I don't blame people who want to believe in things like those mythical creatures. Too bad the chances are so slim.

<TheWire1>

But seriously, I would love Bigfoot to exist. It would be such a cool discovery, so I don't blame people who want to believe in things like those mythical creatures. Too bad the chances are so slim.

A new large primate species hell yeh it would be cool, but let’s be real.....it doesn’t exist.

If Sasquatch is real, then it's basically a certainty that there are compartmentalized government factions that know about it, but keep it under wraps.

If such were the case, the "rubes" would be the people that think it's all just a pathetic joke. Sometimes skeptics are the easiest people to fool.

If Sasquatch is real, then it's basically a certainty that there are compartmentalized government factions that know about it, but keep it under wraps.

If such were the case, the "rubes" would be the people that think it's all just a pathetic joke. Sometimes skeptics are the easiest people to fool.

Ooooo good one let’s throw another one in the mix conspiracy theorist nuts.

Flat earthers by quite a margin.

While I don't believe in the traditional idea of "Bigfoot", it's not out of the realm of possibility that there are still undiscovered primate species' floating around.

Flat earthers are dumber. It’s easily proven the earth the round. They just deny the facts. I’ve taken video of windmills across Lake Huron at a considerable distance. You can only see the tops of the windmill because SURPRISE they are behind the curvature of the earth.

It's unlikely there's a large man-like primate wandering around and we've magically never found a skeleton or high quality photos or videos. It's way, way, way more unlikely the fucking earth is flat.

That would require SO MANY overlapping conspiracies between entire branches of science and industry that would have to involve nearly everyone in those industries. So much of our tech is based on a round earth. That's really what makes all the flat earth "theories" so mind numbingly stupid.

Repeating others, but Flat earthers are BY FARRR the bigger idiots.

To even entertain the idea of a flat earth is to refute thousands of years of human learning and countless amounts of current technology.

It's bitterly ironic that this Flat earth bullshit has spread in recent years due to our advancements in information technology... which includes satellites.

People who believe in an undiscovered large primate species, okay they are being fanciful - but at least they aren't trying to actually reverse human progress. At least they aren't being ridiculously hypocritical about their relationship with the modern world.

Flat earthers are like people riding a train while saying they don't believe in diesel engines.

The amount of people SO sure that the earth is round JUST because someone told them it was is staggering.

That's just dumb imo, if you didn't verify it for yourself then don't speak with 100% certainty, especially when it's just second hand information.

Have you ever been to Omaha? No? I guess it might not exist since you only have second hand information.

Both groups use mental gymnastics to believe something pretty retarded and back it up with garbage pseudo science. So who takes the biggest Rube award?

The people believing in a gigantic super smart man ape

bigfoot-1502134764.jpg

Or the group that are scared they could fall off the end of the world?

Flat_Earth_illustration.jpg
What do you call a racist Sasquatch?

A bigotfoot

If you can't see the difference in likelihood of the theories and the evidence opposed to them, you're probably in the rube category too.
Yap, one is otherwordly stupid and the other is explaining the shape of our beloved diskhome we call earth.

Back