Who are the bigger rubes bigfooters or flat earthers

Have you ever been to Omaha? No? I guess it might not exist since you only have second hand information.
Hey dude, If you want to believe everything your told without verifying it yourself then by all means go ahead.

It's dumb , but you wouldn't be the only one.

A Bigfoot, A flatearther and May Berry walk into a bar
Bartender says “only I chair left, you’ll have to figure something out”
Bigfoot was confused and stood silently
As flatearther was about to speak, May Berry blurted out, “I’ll suck ya dick for it and Bigfoot’s too”
When May Berry was done with his drink, he put his mask back on and laughed at the 2 conspiracy nerds, “if only those 2 believed in science “

Not wanting to derail this exceptional topic but what are the origins of this term? I've never heard it before.
In the19th century, Reuben was a common name in rural areas. So when you called someone a Rube, you were calling them a “Reuben,” which essentially meant stupid hillbilly.

Thousands of years of human learning? Have you seen ancient civilizations depictions of earth? Every single one of them is a flat circle with the heavens and stars above. Much like a snowglobe. Then there is NASA's fake cgI picture of the earth which is in the shape of a globe.

You realize there is not a single real picture of the earth from outer space right?

You realize the ancient Greeks figured out the Earth is round 2,000+ years ago?

You realize how much of our technology depends on geospatial data and what we know about the dimensions of the Earth?

If you live in a rural area, there is a good chance you wouldn't even be looking at the internet without satellites, made possible through the facts of orbit.

Strange how there are no "snowglobe" celestial bodies. Like ANYWHERE in visible space.

If you can't see the difference in likelihood of the theories and the evidence opposed to them, you're probably in the rube category too.
strongly agree to this statement.
one has a plethora of evidence to its contrary. the other simply has a lack of supporting evidence.

Both groups use mental gymnastics to believe something pretty retarded and back it up with garbage pseudo science. So who takes the biggest Rube award?

The people believing in a gigantic super smart man ape

bigfoot-1502134764.jpg

Or the group that are scared they could fall off the end of the world?

Flat_Earth_illustration.jpg
Flat earth freaks for sure. Believing that there are a few relics of gigantopithecus roaming the Pacific Northwest is less crazy and damaging to society than these people who go against hundreds of years of reason and think there's a vast round earth conspiracy for no good reason. Also, they were able to get a successful movie and a sitcom out of the bigfoot myth. Flat earth is only good for some documentaries and Daily Show type segments where the proponents provide unintentional comedy.

Thousands of years of human learning? Have you seen ancient civilizations depictions of earth? Every single one of them is a flat circle with the heavens and stars above. Much like a snowglobe. Then there is NASA's fake cgI picture of the earth which is in the shape of a globe.

You realize there is not a single real picture of the earth from outer space right?

There's not a single real picture of Earth from space? That's interesting to learn because I've definitely seen photos from space of Earth. Are you trying to argue that composite photos aren't real photos?

Yea flat earthers buy a long way ( and TS by no research).

Not saying I believe in big foot but........

Top 15 species discoveries from 2020 (Photos)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.m...tos-top-15-species-discoveries-from-2020/amp/

Yeah but none of those are giant apex predators previously unknown to the region. They are pretty much either tiny insects or just new subspecies of existing species that have been known for a long time.

Case and point. What was the last new mammal discovered in the United States wilderness that weighs over 250lbs? I can't think of a single one. If it's likely that a bigfoot could hide, then why aren't we still discovering new large species in those same areas?

The amount of people SO sure that the earth is round JUST because someone told them it was is staggering.

That's just dumb imo, if you didn't verify it for yourself then don't speak with 100% certainty, especially when it's just second hand information.
Well, it helps if you travel a lot. Fly in planes, go on ships. Have been to Alaska and been to the equator. One thing that surprised me going for south (or center I guess) was the how early it got dark. 6pm in the middle of summer and it was getting dark, and I guess it’s like that close to year round. Makes sense when you think about it, it just caught me off guard and nobody told me beforehand.

There's not a single real picture of Earth from space? That's interesting to learn because I've definitely seen photos from space of Earth. Are you trying to argue that composite photos aren't real photos?

Yeah but none of those are giant apex predators previously unknown to the region. They are pretty much either tiny insects or just new subspecies of existing species that have been known for a long time.

Case and point. What was the last new mammal discovered in the United States wilderness that weighs over 250lbs? I can't think of a single one. If it's likely that a bigfoot could hide, then why aren't we still discovering new large species in those same areas?

Which is why I don't believe in big foot there is a possibility no matter how small. Unlike the flat earth thing.

Dude, all the pictures are fake. Even the ones we take including selfies. You don’t actually know what you look like because pictures and mirrors are lies. You want to know what you really look like, have someone paint a portrait of you. And then you have to use infrared on the portrait because how can what you see on the portrait be real if our eyes aren’t real.

The amount of people SO sure that the earth is round JUST because someone told them it was is staggering.

That's just dumb imo, if you didn't verify it for yourself then don't speak with 100% certainty, especially when it's just second hand information.

So you don't belive in evolution and nuclear power and any number of stuff you haven personally seen?

Definitely flat earth as we are able to observe directly and through other observations that the earth is round.

Flat earther's are basically arguing against direct observation that are repeatable.

Bigfoot people have no such obstacles to overcome.

Last edited:
If Sasquatch is real, then it's basically a certainty that there are compartmentalized government factions that know about it, but keep it under wraps.
That would really be quite something.

Back