Elections US Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell calls Marjorie Taylor Greene a 'cancer'

Neph

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02...rjorie-taylor-greene-from-committees/13112588

US Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell has denounced newly elected House of Representatives Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene, calling the far-right Georgian politician "a cancer" in the party because of her staunch belief in conspiracy theories and "loony lies".

"Somebody who's suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr's airplane is not living in reality," Senator McConnell said.

"This has nothing to do with the challenges facing American families or the robust debates on substance that can strengthen our party."

The statement comes as Democrats in the House were mounting an effort to formally rebuke Ms Greene, who has a history of making racist remarks, embracing conspiracy theories and endorsing violence directed at Democrats.

It also puts pressure on House Republican leaders to discipline her.

Democrats have teed up action to send a resolution to the House floor on Wednesday local time that would strip Ms Greene of assignments on the House education and budget committees, if House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy does not do so first.

More to come.

I'm disturbed that I find Marjorie Taylor Greene repulsive, yet weirdly sexy at the same time.

Someone cure me.

Where was Mitch McConnell when democratic congressman Cohen called every white male in America terrorism suspects. That’s downright war rhetoric.

this bitch is just crazy. For every insane AOC, there is now going to be her mirror image voted in on the right.

"This has nothing to do with the challenges facing American families or the robust debates on substance that can strengthen our party."

tenor.gif

I need an update when she decides to NOT be crazy anymore. Until then, I'm just defaulting to "she's a lunatic" so other politicians saying it doesn't do much for me.

The RNC should have been speaking out before the elections. I understand that it's hard for voters to be informed but somebody should have stopped this. This whole Q Squad thing is rediculous. What an embarasment to anyone who calls themselves a Republican.

I'm disturbed that I find Marjorie Taylor Greene repulsive, yet weirdly sexy at the same time.

Someone cure me.
Not her but the other nutty on Lauren Boebert I can't stand her but she reminds me of a younger Sara Palin she pretty attractive but freaking nuts. She likely has a Donald Trump poster over her bed.

The RNC should have been speaking out before the elections. I understand that it's hard for voters to be informed but somebody should have stopped this. This whole Q Squad thing is rediculous. What an embarasment to anyone who calls themselves a Republican.
Hi I'm a Republican and can't stand Q retards or this two fucks either

While the Q stuff was and is beyond insane, thinking that there is a network of elite pedophiles that are above justice is not insane. It’s what Epstein proved.

So now people add on to to which that is already beyond heinous.

when our normal real reality is already that disgusting, people don’t have to far to go to take it into insanity land

edit: here is congresswoman Greene
abf6e3ddd8f39b4a67743e04e6cc214844-marjorie-taylor-greene.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

images

And congresswoman boebert

220px-Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

boebert-guns-firearms.jpg

I can see why leftists in congress are intimidated.

double edit: that hip holster is sexy as fuck. Wood

Last edited:
At this point, it might be best for Mitch (and other career politicians) to keep his sword in its sheath.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Career politicians are the cancer.
At the same time, the Q folks (which I only heard about here until just recently) are loons.

Mitch seems rather confused these days. Lashing out at the loyalty shown to another man perhaps?

Back