• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

AEW XXIII: The Band Is Back Together BC 4-4-4-4 LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty meh episode. Nice ending.

Really happy to see KENTA in AEW. He has been one of my favorite wrestlers since I first saw him face off against Low Ki at ROH Final Battle 2005. One hell of a match

I quite enjoyed this week's episode. The womens match was good, the wedding had some funny bits and I will be interested in seeing what KENTA can do with this crossover. No idea who half the women in the tournament are, not sure how it will go.

Looking forward to that one. Hopefully the announcers do a good job tying all their various storylines from NJPW to now, so the casuals can catch up
Other than the Butcher and Blade introduction Excalibur usually does a pretty good job of explaining that stuff.

Other than the Butcher and Blade introduction Excalibur usually does a pretty good job of explaining that stuff.
I just hope he explains how dangerous a situation this is for Mox, considering both his AEW history and NJPW history with all 3 men.

according to big dick daddy dave, Kenta coming across and such is the start of the working relationship between NJPW and AEW.

Okada vs AEW plz.

Bullet club US vs Bullet Club Japan

i can only get so aroused.

I have yesterday's Dynamite on I'm my gym.

Thunder Rosa is sexy as fuck
giphy.gif

Yikes idk about that one

I enjoy Thunder Rosa's ass and I also like spinners.

A ton of makeup and she's kinda cute. No makeup though and she's....

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back