Dana might retire Overeem now

Yagadot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
His show fee too high for anymore fights?

Overeem should retire himself. He's a chill, honest guy. Maybe another fight to go out on and chill, but I could easily see Coker and Belloltor singing him and letting him get knocked a few more times.

Respect on Alistair's name.

Has Overeem been finished the most in the UFC.... You can only come back with your shield or on it too long before taking serious damage...

If you're hating on aging fighters getting knocked out, go fuck yourself. I mean this kindly.

If he wants to give him another fight I think it's fine, just not against a top ranked guy. But that cost per appearance might lead to Dana trying to urge him to retire so not to have another promotion grab him for some fights if they cut him instead. But i think unfortunately for overeem it's time to accept that UFC title just isn't going to happen.

I really doubt Overeem's going to retire. He's not sentimental and makes a tonne of money per fight.

Overeem should retire himself. He's chill, honest guy. Maybe another fight to go out on and chill, but I could easily see Coker and Belloltor singing him and letting him get knocked a few more times.

Respect on Alistair's name.

I’ve been watching Overeem for a couple of decades. He’s had 100 pro fights. He’s going to collect pay checks just like that tonight until a promoter says no.

I’ve been watching Overeem for a couple of decades. He’s had 100 pro fights. He’s going to collect pay checks just like that tonight until a promoter says no.

And he probably should. What left does he have to prove?

Honestly I think once you hit double digits in the TKO/KO loss column that should be it. Overeem has like 18. Enough is enough.

Horsemeat Reem is the only path now

<{jackyeah}>

If he want he could go the microdosing route and he can still test 4 to 1 on his levels and won't get flagged. This is the only way, its obvious this is high estrogen level reem. Too much hugging.

Reem vs. Rumble in Bellator.
iu

Back