• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

I guess Gina believes her right to express her own opinions is more important than any career in tinsel town. In my eyes that makes her a hero, most of us just go along with the nonsense out of cowardice and fear.

Not the most advisable comments to make but she's already cashed in on that show anyway.

This could see her return to fighting if her acting career now dries up.

No she wasn't lol. She can't act worth shit.

Good riddance. Don't compare yourself to the fucking Holocaust.

Et3hiu1XIAs6GhK

No different than a few years ago, where the left were calling Trump "literally Hitler".

With respect, the US has a real issue with the dramatic. They thrive on it.

No she wasn't lol. She can't act worth shit.

Good riddance. Don't compare yourself to the fucking Holocaust.

Et3hiu1XIAs6GhK

Can someone explain how thats antisemitic? Stupid yes, but antisemitic, how?

Damn...fired for sharing a post about the Hall of Cost

Don't care for Gina's analogy, but Hollywood spent the last three decades decrying McCarthy only to ironically transform into the McCarthyists.

What a reprehensible industry full of hypocrites, but I that isn't a change.

She thought to be smarter than she really is and done a stupid move against a gigantic propaganda machine that took over free speech

I don't see anything antisemitic on what she said, just a very foolish and self-harming way to point at a real phenomn

Ironically the comparision with random people (so not just nazi soldiers) being manipulated by the power against the target is even fitting, but was obviously an example to not use

All you have to do in these situations is follow the money. Unfortunately people are too stupid to not fall for propaganda and that's why wars still happen and that's why the robbery of our taxpayer money will continue again and again. It's also how pedophiles like Jeffrey Esptein, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew got away with it for so long, the latter two completely escaping punishment. "It's just a conspiracy theory"...

Have you ever heard of Operation Northwoods? Where the CIA devised plans to kill US civilians in fake terrorist attacks so they could go to war with Cuba? The president who wanted to disband the CIA after this was assassinated. When do you think these people changed their ways? Did they suddenly just decide to stop using propaganda? "Oh it's just a conspiracy theory"... "Nothing to see here"....

Ya you're definitely the free thinker here, you haven't fallen for the propaganda at all.

no you are clearly the free-thinker. You are right on top of stuff mate. It’s all a gigantic conspiracy. I can’t put my finger on it, but it happened in Cuba in the 1960s, and there was this other conspiracy once, so therefore everything is a now a conspiracy. Nice logic, you haven’t fallen for the propaganda and manipulation at all.
Edit: I actually like Gina and enjoy the mandalorian. I also hate cancel culture - let fools be fools, we all have our moments. However, Gina was stupid and asked for this. Carry on like this in any serious job and you will get sacked.
Edit2: and wtf exactly does Geoffrey Epstein have to do with this? Completely unrelated. Use logic.

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing anti-semitic whatsoever about what she said - she said nothing bad or insulting about Jewish people, nor the Holocaust. Probably a topic to avoid, yes, but the actual content of her post was fuck all and there actually is a lot of truth in it - the powers that be ARE turning people against each other every single day and having us fight among ourselves to make it easier to 'round us all up'.

You don't know what left really is. It isn't the Democratic Party or their media stooges. When Fox News and Republicans labelled Obama as far left, that was absurd. Obama was a corporatist, and corporatism is a right wing thing, essentially. Corporatism doesn't care much about left vs right social issues really, so they are happy with the public focusing on those issues, and dividing on those issues, rather than the issues that the corporatists truly care about.
I think that execs dont give a shit about right and left, only their profits, but they are pushing extreme leftist agenda in media. I find it destructive.

i like gina, thought she did a fine job but it really wouldn't take much to get over her departure for me and i can't see why they were supposedly planning her own spinoff, one backstory episode in one of the other shows would suffice...

again this is a commentary on the character rather than gina herself, seems like a sweetheart, too bad she's stupid as fuck

She has been fired according to Lucas films

I guess Disney is taking a stand, except when a black female says that white women are complicit in racism

"Just a reminder that White Women are just as complicit in the upholding and enforcing White Supremacy," and Disney not only didn’t reprimand her, they came out and defended her and said they stand with her-kristyna arielle

So at least Disney is consistent

Absolutely nothing anti-semitic whatsoever about what she said - she said nothing bad or insulting about Jewish people, nor the Holocaust. Probably a topic to avoid, yes, but the actual content of her post was fuck all and there actually is a lot of truth in it - the powers that be ARE turning people against each other every single day and having us fight among ourselves to make it easier to 'round us all up'.

It is at the least highly insensitive to make such a questionable comparison though and this isnt the first questionable comment made by her on social media.

I'm guessing as well this comparison actually comes about because the right are increasingly keen to use the holocaust for their own ends, criticism of Israeli politics and US middle eastern foreign policy linked to it is very often cast as antisemitic by the right without nearly as much as this comment to go on, if someone like AOC had made a comment like this about progressives being demonized being similar to Nazi antisemitism she'd have faced a massive media/political reaction to it.

As far as Gina goes in that series I felt she was fine for the role as shown, she's quite limited as an actor but this fit her personality well, not sure I could have seen her carrying her own show though having to round out a character more.

Last edited:
People who try to cancel/censor others for their differing opinions and/or political views are some of the most pathetic people on this planet.
The hypocrisy and double standard in today’s America between the left and the right is absolutely disgusting. I don’t care what your views are. You are entitled to them as well as your freedom of speech. Cancel culture is a cancer to society.
There will never be anything resembling “unity” in America until both sides are treated equally. Attempting to censor one side is only going to Inevitably divide America further. Unfortunately, the divisiveness seems to continually get worse by the day and it is fueled by ignorant fools on social media and the msm.
I ain't watching this shit without gina carthiccarno

but I did write a thread about the Young Turks and their name's reference to genocide but to me this is completely different. She's literally making a tangible expression and proving her point at the same time.

Hope the likes she got for her tweet can be used to pay her rent.

<Dany07>

What a fuckin idiot.

Back