• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social MADAM ALEXANDER OCASIO CORTEZ raises 2 MILLION and travels to Texas to help those in need

If it would not be so devastating i actually wish you would be stupid enough to vote her in so you can experience living in a thirld world country that undoubtedly she creates.
We are living in a third world shithole now and its only getting shittier.

This was debunked by multiple outlets and sources...
And marked as false by both twitter and Facebook.

I love how you call people libtards and the moronic left yet you literally fall for every single piece of partisan fake news there is..
<TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1><DontBelieve1>

Dude... what do you expect from a guy that some how manage to spell "the founding fathers" the "finding fathers"?

Off course she does it for political reasons. Still this is one of those things politicians do that actually benefit the people, so good for them i guess.
Imo this will go along way to make people forget the whole riot/sexual assault mess she managed to make. Probably not the people on sherdog tho :D
She's done more in 4 years than White Privilege Old White Guy Joe Biden has done in 40 years.

Was it raised by simps on twitch? Is it going to Texans or instead to organizations like thousand currents who will then take 90% and dole out 10%?

and leave it up to AOC to make Texans suffering about her.

still, good she’s helping. Why isn’t every elected congress person heading down to Texas? They should if AOC is. Every one of them. Somewhere around 539 of them. They need to get their names in the news and faces in cameras.

Imagine being this level of incel and giving AOC so much commercial real estate in your head that you’re posting “But...but...but was it raised on twitch? Wahhhh Wahhhhhhhh!!!”.

We get it dude, no girl would go to prom with you. You don’t need to project all your incel rage on AOC.

We are living in a third world shithole now and its only getting shittier.
Lol
You don't know what you are talking about.
I actually grew up in Soviet occupied country and experienced only the last breath of it. But stories from my grandparents and parents from 50's 60's 70's were chiling.
Second class citizen? Try being not a citizen at all...forced to work and not free to move.
Police brutality? Try having your skull cracked open just because your outside at the wrong time.
Protesting? Again either skull cracked open or thrown in jail without shoes and heating in winter. Then living on potatoes for 25 years. Then after you die you are denied funeral cause you are a traitor and enemy of the state.

The only thing thats turning us in to a third world country is dumb shit like "defund the police"

The fucking levels of hilarity western woke libs are presenting i can smell their pussies right here.

Lol
You don't know what you are talking about.
I actually grew up in Soviet occupied country and experienced only the last breath of it. But stories from my grandparents and parents from 50's 60's 70's were chiling.
Second class citizen? Try being not a citizen at all...forced to work and not free to move.
Police brutality? Try having your skull cracked open just because your outside at the wrong time.
Protesting? Again either skull cracked open or thrown in jail without shoes and heating in winter. Then living on potatoes for 25 years. Then after you die you are denied funeral cause you are a traitor and enemy of the state.

The only thing thats turning us in to a third world country is dumb shit like "defund the police"

The fucking levels of hilarity western woke libs are presenting i can smell their pussies right here.

It’s fucking hilarious watching an idiot tell a sob story about the horrors his ancestors experienced living under a militarized police state then in the same breath throw a little bitch fit about those in America who protest militarizing our PDs. “The police state. It was so bad! Also...DeRp pussies!”.

Reading your post is like watching a little person kick themselves in their own forehead. Bud I needed a chuckle this am. Thank you!

If it was her job to set up a charity and raise money, it should have been Ted Cruz's job to do it as well since they have the same job. What did he do again?
I can't see how this is anything other than *local politician runs away during State crisis, non local politician comes in and does what needs to be done.*

It’s fucking hilarious watching an idiot tell a sob story about the horrors his ancestors experienced living under a militarized police state then in the same breath throw a little bitch fit about those in America who protest militarizing our PDs. “The police state. It was so bad! Also...DeRp pussies!”.

Reading your post is like watching a little person kick themselves in their own forehead. Bud I needed a chuckle this am. Thank you!
Its cause watching you bitch about your "police brutality" and comparing Trump to brutal fascist dictator is like watching a woman cry cause she looks too fat in her favourite dress

She's done more in 4 years than White Privilege Old White Guy Joe Biden has done in 40 years.
Errrr, no? Also she is a hypocrite and a liar so we should revisit this in 36 years and see how shitty she really is. Its easy to judge someone who has been doing it for 40 years, its harder to judge what aoc has done as she is basicly newborn in her career.
I might be wrong but her actions to this point are those of a populist politician whose only concern is herself and scoring political points.

Another publicity stunt on her part.

Assuming this isn't just made up nonsense and she really did raise the money I look forward to everyone wondering where the money went.

But lets be clear about one thing, she is not doing this because she is a good person.

Yes AOC the Green New Deal author. Thats communism disguised as environmentalism.

Hitler was a failed painter. Stalin and Che poets. Mao a librarian.

Do you understand how impossible it would be to change our form of government? You’d need more AOC types. If it were to happen it would take decades. AOC is no grand orator, that is what made Hitler,

Another publicity stunt on her part.

Assuming this isn't just made up nonsense and she really did raise the money I look forward to everyone wondering where the money went.

But lets be clear about one thing, she is not doing this because she is a good person.

What a horrible life you must live to think raising money for Texans in need is a bad thing.

I thought AOC was controlled by TYT. From what I see in this thread is that she is evil for raising money for people in Texas. When politicians do the right thing we boo them and question their motives. On the flip side when your politician does the bad thing, you guys defend him and ask to give him another chance.

What a completely fucked up set of morals you all have. It’s really sad. I pity most of you who see the world this way.

What a horrible life you must live to think raising money for Texans in need is a bad thing.

What's horrible is that you are an intellectually dishonest turd who is deliberately twisting what I said.

What's horrible is that you are an intellectually dishonest turd who is deliberately twisting what I said.

No I am not. You think it’s a bad thing she raised this money because you feel her intentions aren’t honorable. I bet you also defended Cruz. What more could he do? AOC ruined that argument in 4 hours and made you and others look foolish. Be a fucking man.

Do you understand how impossible it would be to change our form of government? You’d need more AOC types. If it were to happen it would take decades. AOC is no grand orator, that is what made Hitler,
Lol wasn't she the one that said democrats need to "blow the system"? Doesn't she support purging republicans? She is pretty authoritorian.

All of those guys were laughed at by the elites when they were gaining power.

I want my politicians to be corrupted to be busy making themselves rich and not trying to "make my life better". I can handle myself in life. I believe in personal choices, personal freedom and responsibility. The less government in my life the better.

Im ok with universal healthcare though. And disability checks. That's as far as i go on the left.

Back