Social Oakley California: Entire School Board Resigns After Being Caught Mocking Parents During Meeting

Lol absolutely. If the public I work with heard the amount of shit we talk about them behind their backs they likely wouldn't be happy. Still do my best in my role to help them though.
Right? I do the same.
These people complaining about this are probably the types who are really difficult everywhere they go and never see the issue with it.

This literally happens every day, everywhere. Only difference is it was caught on camera this time.

Who gives a shit? It's work, people are going to talk shit. Get over it.
They talk mad shit about the students whose lives they make miserable.

Ummm.... has anybody addressed that a school board is an elected office that is comprised of 0 teachers?
Oh, I didn't know. But I stand by my hatred for teachers regardless.

It’s certainly unprofessional, but most of those Karen’s probably deserve to be mocked, if we’re being honest.

On a tangent, I think public school educators deserve the benefit of the doubt in most circumstances, given the amount of shit they have to put up with, for not a lot of pay.

They get paid just fine on average, and have vacation time most can only dream of.

Odd thing to believe parents should be mocked for wanting their kids back in the classroom when the CDC has been saying it's safe for months.

According to USC...the average CA teacher gets paid $82,746 per year. Second highest in the nation...

<6>
<DCrying>

They get paid just fine on average, and have vacation time most can only dream of.

Odd thing to believe parents should be mocked for wanting their kids back in the classroom when the CDC has been saying it's safe for months.
What do you do?

They talk mad shit about the students whose lives they make miserable.

I'm sure some of it is just the teacher trying their best to help Billy do well in a test, Billy flunking the test anyway and then the teacher letting off steam to a colleague.

They are true to a degree. Some parents really just want someone to look after their kids for a portion of the day.

I'm sure some of it is just the teacher trying their best to help Billy do well in a test, Billy flunking the test anyway and then the teacher letting off steam to a colleague.
No. It's not. Are you a teacher? Plenty of pieces of shit that flock to the job.

Is this just a random blanket statement or is it based on anything?

I don't remember any teachers making my life miserable and I sure as hell didn't go to a nice school.
Based on personal experience, both in class and in the teacher's lounge.

No. It's not. Are you a teacher? Plenty of pieces of shit that flock to the job.

Well it's fair to say there's probably the same proportion of good/bad people in teaching as in any other profession.

I'm not a teacher, though I do have some adult education qualifications and have taught some adult classes, but I haven't done that for a while.

Best believe I was shit talking people when I did though.

Well it's fair to say there's probably the same proportion of good/bad people in teaching as in any other profession.

I'm not a teacher, though I do have some adult education qualifications and have taught some adult classes, but I haven't done that for a while.

Best believe I was shit talking people when I did though.
You've never heard a teacher tell a 12 year old they'll never achieve anything in life?

Back