PBP UFC Fight Night 185: Blaydes vs Lewis - PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he was like fuck this striking let me just choke him lol

Pfew, glad the Tom inside distance n Tom by KO/TKO were both the same odds, or I would have definitely picked the KO. Luckily I went inside insteAD

OMG!! whattttt is that, where are the kittens? disgraceful. Reported!!

hahaha :D , Hey brother, how are you? hope all is well.. yeah sadly I don't get a lot of time these days because I had to get a new job as I lost my job due too Covid, they let go of about 420 workers, and I was one of them, sucks so much, all because of this stupid Covid. I was borderline poor for a while (and still am) lol.. but hope to get over it and not feel so poor and enjoy UFC cards again and watch them often, I missed too many in the last few months.
A lot of deaths in the family so not been great. But luckily I can work from home and so can my wife. Anyways man I'm glad to see you dig deep and I hope for more success to come for you. (I wish I was better with words at times.)

He could never imagine a brit taking his neck. He never saw it coming, strange

cHAA CHIIIIINGGGG !!!!!!!!!!

Well I can't be upset at Arlovksi for that. I was more upset when he did that random flying knee on Fedor that costed him that fight.

Damn, Arlovski didn't even try to fight the choke.

Arlovski was done after the first two minutes. Some of you seem to have missed the part where Aspinall beat the everliving shit out of Arlovski.

Dark horse contender. It wasn't quite working out on the feet (meaning no quick KO), so he went back to his roots and easily got the tap.

Back