PBP UFC Fight Night 185: Blaydes vs Lewis - PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AlivePopularClingfish-small.gif

Throw back to Dave Herman having a grappling battle against Big Nog after saying BJJ doesn’t work
"I honestly really don't think it does [work]," he said. "If you have any knowledge at all of jiu-jitsu, it's just not going to work. If you literally have never heard of anything and have no idea what they're doing, OK, kind of like the first UFC, yeah jiu-jitsu works. It's kind of like trickery, basically. If you have any idea about any of the tricks, it's just not going to work, unless you're a complete idiot and fall for it."

Nunes has been so dominant that they're scraping the bottom of the barrel in Megan Anderson for her to defend against

idk i think he seemed pissed when he lost . dudes hungry hes just a little washed

Nah. Arlovski used to be pretty good on the ground years ago. Tonight he turned right into the choke then tapped as soon as it was applied. yelling a swear word after he did it doesn't mean much.

Amanda is the best wmma fighter of all time.

And would lose to most men.

Let's drop this shit already.

Arlovski doesn't look like he really gives a shit about anything other than cashing the big check and coming out relatively intact.

<PlusJuan>

Thats it right there. Arlovski just collected a 500k payday, didn’t get his lights put out, and he’s ready to take another 500k payday with no suspension.

I can't believe how quickly Arlovski tapped to that choke. He didn't even try to fight the hands
I guess when you know you're done, you know

Back