• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social MADAM ALEXANDER OCASIO CORTEZ raises 2 MILLION and travels to Texas to help those in need

lol you guys really need to sort out this mindset where whoever generates a headline one week is the frontrunner for the presidency (cuomo, the rock, hawley, crenshaw, kanye...!)

It's funny how you have a problem with AOC helping to raise millions for the people of another state during a crisis while GOP legislators run away, yet you love Trump, a New York real estate guy who fucked over every single contractor or business partner he ever had.

You've got weird, sandy standards, lady. Shifting........
I don’t like Trump for being the shyster trump.

stop putting thoughts, views, feelings onto other people. You cant place views on your neighbor.

bullshit move.

your entire post is untrue. You don’t care. I would never dare. I was raised better to act that way.

my views have been solid. And never protecting a republican. The republican is my enemy.

so go heap scorn on someone else.

I can’t post memes, place bets now, try to make shoops, and always pay attention to all your warroom hate.

I dont have the time man

Yes. AOC is the type of person who believes even right wing Trump loving rubes from Texas deserve things like health insurance. Or in this case, aid during a crisis.
You’re talking to a man that thinks every single American deserves health insurance. And will gladly fight for it. You’d call that terrorism.

you understand nothing. Send skysolo a message.

I don’t like Trump for being the shyster trump.

stop putting thoughts, views, feelings onto other people. You cant place views on your neighbor.

bullshit move.

your entire post is untrue. You don’t care. I would never dare. I was raised better to act that way.

my views have been solid. And never protecting a republican. The republican is my enemy.

so go heap scorn on someone else.

I can’t post memes, place bets now, try to make shoops, and always pay attention to all your warroom hate.

I dont have the time man

"I dont have the time man"

You clearly do.........

You’re talking to a man that thinks every single American deserves health insurance. And will gladly fight for it.
Yet you constantly shit on EVERY politician who is fighting for it and support politicians like Trump who do their damnedest to dismantle the healthcare programs that we do have. You're delusional if you think M4A or any pro-worker policy is going to come from the right.

Yet you constantly shit on EVERY politician who is fighting for it and support politicians like Trump who do their damnedest to dismantle the healthcare programs that we do have. You're delusional if you think M4A or any pro-worker policy is going to come from the right.
You’re wrong.

the only way the American preppie will ever get what what deserve is when the populist right bring the nation back to its rational normality.

then the working American received all benefits. It’s why is nationalist rightists are so feared by the corporate neoliberal leftist party of the rich.

understand the struggle and join the good Guys

I already posted it and it went over your head.
Well then can you explain it better brother? Or do you just want to insult? What’s the point? With my views....do you really think I’m on the “capitalist team”?

cut me some slack and learn the term “understanding”

You’re wrong.

the only way the American preppie will ever get what what deserve is when the populist right bring the nation back to its rational normality.

then the working American received all benefits. It’s why is nationalist rightists are so feared by the corporate neoliberal leftist party of the rich.

understand the struggle and join the good Guys
"Corporate neoliberal leftist" one of these things is not like the other. If you actually believed what you claim to believe, you'd join the populist left. The populist right is all rhetoric. ZERO policy against the powers that be.

Well then can you explain it better brother? Or do you just want to insult? What’s the point? With my views....do you really think I’m on the “capitalist team”?

cut me some slack and learn the term “understanding”

How exactly am I insulting you. I already gave you the answer and you ignored it.

"Corporate neoliberal leftist" one of these things is not like the other. If you actually believed what you claim to believe, you'd join the populist left. The populist right is all rhetoric. ZERO policy against the powers that be.
You know you’re wrong. I know you know it. You’re too smart.

Either way it's batshit crazy
Hey! Can you control your people bro? It’s getting crazy tonight.

just thought I’d ask. Do your thing. IMO, you’ve been on a roll lately Actually(i.e. dr Cox)

edit: why is everyone so mad?

Back