Crime Muslim Woman Screams Allahu Akbar as she suicide by Cops with two small boys beside her

Is your brain not working? Off course it doesnt. But you still use your arms to wield said knife, thus making her inferior to a male half her size with the same knife.
Mind you im not saying the officers should face any sort of consequences or her family get a payout, im just saying it was weak sauce policing by 2 big men vs 1 small woman with a knife. They should have been able to handle that better, specially considering her children were there.
Yes, a bigger man with the knife would be more of a threat, but so what? She's still a threat with the knife.

But please enlighten us. How should the male officer have used his size advantage to take her down without getting stabbed? I'd like to hear your LOL explanation.

Also lol @Wadtucket

How should they have handled it? They spoke calmly and told her they just wanted to talk if she put the knife down, but she screamed hysterically at them. They then attelpt d less than lethal force with the tazed, they then fired shots when she aggressively chased an officer with the knife. They then rendered medical aid. But if you think they could have handled it differently, then be specific and say how?
They could have tried overpowering her physicly seeing there were 2 of them vs 1 small woman. Or just kept running and she wouldnt catch them and tire out :), there are probably alot of things they could have tried instead of jsut shooting her in front of her kids.
Now im not advocating for normal people to wrestle with other people with knives, but when you work as a police officer you should try to go that extra mile, specially when the situation involves children.

Yes, a bigger man with the knife would be more of a threat, but so what? She's still a threat with the knife.

But please enlighten us. How should the male officer have used his size advantage to take her down without getting stabbed? I'd like to hear your LOL explanation.

Also lol @Wadtucket

Haven’t you seen John Wick?

They could have tried overpowering her physicly seeing there were 2 of them vs 1 small woman. Or just kept running and she wouldnt catch them and tire out :), there are probably alot of things they could have tried instead of jsut shooting her in front of her kids.
Now im not advocating for normal people to wrestle with other people with knives, but when you work as a police officer you should try to go that extra mile, specially when the situation involves children.

Not realistic at all

So your plan is to grab someone with a knife or run away leaving an armed crazy person with two small children?

Also lol @Wadtucket
Daym people are triggered, im getting quoted while i post stuff constantly. Excuse ma multiple postings sherbros.
Also who said the officer wouldnt get stabbed, i sure didnt. Hit her with his baton or some shit instead of rolling around on the ground with her. Distract her from the front and other guy grabs her from the back. There are many funny options to go with :)
My point is even if she is dangerous they could have tried a bit harder before killing her in front of her children.

Ever read about what a knife can do in untrained hands? Educate yourself.

Not realistic at all

People here demanded i think of other ways to stop her, and i did.
I never said they were smart ways to stop her.
At the end of the day police did what they were supposed to do, i never challenged that, but imo they should have tried harder not to kill her. If even thinking about not shooting people in situations like these triggers people this much im guessing nothing will sway your minds towards finding alternative solutions to situations like this.

At the end of the day police did what they were supposed to do, i never challenged that, but imo they should have tried harder not to kill her. If even thinking about not shooting people in situations like these triggers people this much im guessing nothing will sway your minds towards finding alternative solutions to situations like this.

what an understatement.

I just wished the cop with the tazer have used thst as soon as he got a clear shot so that way the cop would not have been forced to shoot the mom infront of the kids.

I feel for the cops too holy fuck

Lol the nuggets were crap. Chic-Fil-a nuggets are bad man. McDonald’s has the the nuggets on lock.

good sauce choices though at chic. The Polynesian is very nice

Is your brain not working? Off course it doesnt. But you still use your arms to wield said knife, thus making her inferior to a male half her size with the same knife.
Mind you im not saying the officers should face any sort of consequences or her family get a payout, im just saying it was weak sauce policing by 2 big men vs 1 small woman with a knife. They should have been able to handle that better, specially considering her children were there.

No. Knives can be deadly in the hands of anyone. Especially a crazy person wildly swinging one. I'm sure the cops could overpower her, but there is no guarantee she won't be able to stick them or slash them in the process. I could see the argument if she had a blunt object like a pipe or something, but not a knife. You don't take chances with knives.

No. Knives can be deadly in the hands of anyone. Especially a crazy person wildly swinging one. I'm sure the cops could overpower her, but there is no guarantee she won't be able to stick them or slash them in the process. I could see the argument if she had a blunt object like a pipe or something, but not a knife. You don't take chances with knives.

Yup its horrifying how quickly some csn die from a stab and how hideus knife injuries are.

The Aluha Akbahr screaming added the threat that she could be wearing a boom vest too.

It just made the whole thing more sketchy.

I guess they could have tazed her but clearly the gun jammed or something.

Back