PBP UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He asking for a title shot. Dana is about to cut this jabroni

Cant wait for someone to say how technically brilliant that fight was
Agreed.

At least Joe conceded and stated the fight was underwhelming. I was shocked he didn’t go with the “technical” card.

tenor.gif

Wasn't Rakic's last fight a 5 round snoozer? Great choice giving him a PPV opener Dana#

I'm jealous, I skipped on watching it at home where I was gonna take some edibles and have a good time. Instead I came and am watching it with family where I cant get blasted and they keep talking over the tv to boot.
Thanks for reminding me to eat my edibles bud

I prefer robberies in fights like this, they should punish this bullshit.

I mean I would agree if Santos actually tried but he was doing the same shit. So your essentially rewarding it no matter what.

Rakic played it safe vs Smith, ducked Jiri and now has a shit performance tonight.

Yeah im not rooting for this guy in the future

I think Rakic watched too much pre-injury footage of Thiago Santos and got gun shy

"Ready for War"
Unless the guy is scary and then we keep the distance and make it a light sparring match. He should put an asterisk on that tattoo

Cant wait for someone to say how technically brilliant that fight was

Don't forget the tired old diatribe about how if you don't like fights like this, it means you're not a real MMA fan, you're stupid and also possibly a Trump supporter.

Back