PBP UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know a girl

y8qxkYz.gif

NimbleRigidCavy-small.gif
I"d kill to watch this freak fight

2 boring fights, a DQ and a total mismatch.. Let's just hope the main event is a banger. For some reason I'm imagining either a first rd ko (on either side) or 5 rds of staring... Hope I'm wrong.

Megan is likeable and keeps improving. I will still want to see her fight in the future but this fight never made much sense. Then again there are not a lot out there to choose from for Nunez.

I knew it wouldn't be close, but that was just insane - talk about there being levels to shit. Nunes truly is the women's GOAT. She's like Shao Kahn and Godzilla put together. Jesus. Just so far above everybody

Are you guys ready for Adesanya 2 belts?

Anyone who knew anything about Megan knew this would be the outcome the moment this fight was announced. She should just go back to Invicta.

That was a subtle diss, huh?

"Better person than a fighter"

Jesus. She isn't going to lose again for a while is she? Fair play to Nunes just so far ahead.

Nunes is what Cyborg could have been if she hadn't refused to make 135 her entire career or be unnecessarily combative with the guy paying her checks

Back