Sterling was absolutely pathetic

Got his fucking ass whooped, spent half the fight panic wrestling and throwing wild strikes. As soon as he found a way out because he was going to get killed in there he did some very bad acting saying that he's "dizzy" while he was just lying down panting on the canvas like a bitch. Absolutely pathetic and disgraceful and terrible decision of the UFC.

How is that even a downed strike? He was clearly standing up. Fucking stupid.

Wait wtf? I thought a title couldn't change hands in a DQ?

I don't care about a minor technicality. That man is standing up. Why the fuck is throwing a knee on a man that's literally standing up illegal?

Yeah this is the problem with the rules. Why is it illegal in that position but not if he has a hand raised off the mat? The grounded opponent rule was created to protect guys from having their heads bounced off the canvas, not protect them from legit strikes in a crouch

I don't care about a minor technicality. That man is standing up. Why the fuck is throwing a knee on a man that's literally standing up illegal?

LOL How can something land a knee at waist level that connects with the head to a person who is standing? LOL. I bet you cried like a little child when it happened. LOL.

Should be a no contest. You don’t deserve to win a belt when you get knocked out AND you’re losing on the score cards
NC are for accidental illegal strikes, in this case Yan had all the options/time in the world, choose to throw an illegal knee.

Bottom line is they're gonna fight again, and hopefully real soon. We'll put all this to bed, hopefully without anymore shenanigans.....

Disgusting how Sterling faked how bad he was “hurt”. Someone remind this drama-queen that he’s a fighter and not an actor. The only other person we saw bad acting from was Josh Koscheck.

People who wake from being KO’d don’t act like that.

Obviously the knee is on yan.

IF sterling was truly concussed he deserves the win, even if it doesn’t really make him a legitimate champion.

IF sterling was acting, he doesn’t deserve the win, and it makes the title even less legitimate.

Only sterling knows which one is true. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, but it’s not simply based on the action of 1 party here.

Disgusting how Sterling faked how bad he was “hurt”. Someone remind this drama-queen that he’s a fighter and not an actor. The only other person we saw bad acting from was Josh Koscheck.

People who wake from being KO’d don’t act like that.

Bad acting for sure....Was still pretending to be drunk during interview, if he was in that bad of shape he should not have been interviewed.

Obviously the knee is on yan.

IF sterling was truly concussed he deserves the win, even if it doesn’t really make him a legitimate champion.

IF sterling was acting, he doesn’t deserve the win, and it makes the title even less legitimate.

Only sterling knows which one is true. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, but it’s not simply based on the action of 1 party here.
Did you not see the acting job?? Yes this is on Yan but the effect of the knee seemed to get worse as the acting went on.

Yeah, without a doubt. If that was a legal knee, the fight would have been stopped within seconds. So why people think he should have continued is a mystery to me
Bisping got saved by the bell against silva after a big knee. 1 minute later he was fine.......

Did you not see the acting job?? Yes this is on Yan but the effect of the knee seemed to get worse as the acting went on.
It’s not that easy to tell what’s acting or not in a situation where someone is just concussed. Behaviors aren’t expected to be normal or follow a fixed pattern.

Got his fucking ass whooped, spent half the fight panic wrestling and throwing wild strikes. As soon as he found a way out because he was going to get killed in there he did some very bad acting saying that he's "dizzy" while he was just lying down panting on the canvas like a bitch. Absolutely pathetic and disgraceful and terrible decision of the UFC.

How is that even a downed strike? He was clearly standing up. Fucking stupid.
I hope you have night mares of aljamain slapping you with his dick

Yam is a bitch for throwing that knee. He must have zero impulse control. Aljo was clearly down

Sterling was seen ordering his Escalade this morning.

Back