Yan calls Sterling clown on Instagram and Sterling responds

He called him a clown for posing with the belt after being down 3-1 and winning by DQ when he was likely to get finished soon lol...

I have no problem with him not wanting to keep fighting, but posing with the belt like that after getting beat up, crying, acting upset and giving a dramatic soliloquy to Rogan is clown city. Yan is right here.

Do a lie detector test. Sterling was faking it 100%. But yes Yan is sort of a clown for throwing that knee. He was killing flopping Sterling that round, didn't even have to do anything in that round with 30 seconds left but stare at Sterling as he's sitting in praying position.

'please allow me'
'while you aren't looking'

seriously?

Rematch!

Sterling is a clown. He shouldn't have even been given a title shot. Yan beats him 10 out of 10 times. He's literally better everywhere.

to be fair, Sterling is a clown to do an interview and take a picture with the belt. If he was really ashamed of it, he wouldn't be doing that. I'm starting to think maybe he was acting. Yeah, the knee hurt and I honestly don't think he should have continued but everything afterwards is just....not a good look

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back