I thought that moving up is the greatest thing you could ever do?

HHJ

Unimpressed Jiri
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seems like all its done for Izzy is make anti izzy threads and calls that he is overrated,and that withought his reach advantage,he is average at best.

Well,shit, I guess I was misled,and moving up might not be all its cracked up to be.

Where is the respect?

Where is the gratitude?

"All the Goats do it" right??

<KhabibBS>

Everyone who doesnt move up is a coward
Also Everyone who moves up but doesnt win asterisks their exploits in their dominant division

I mean if thats what movin up does,i'd prob just stay put imo tbh ngl

Reactions: MCS
Izzy is like 7 feet tall.people act like he was mighty mouse moving up to fight jon or something.
Oh? Cos I was always told that if you don't move up a div you can never be the goat?

So izzy moved up and it doesn't matter? Cos he's 7 ft tall? Gotcha

I must have missed the thread about going up 2 div or else you can't be in the category

If you win the bellator, one fc, and ufc titles in 3 different weight classes while staying undefeated for 30 years for 100 fights yet you lose a SD before you retire... THEN YOU WERE ALWAYS A SHIT CAN AND DESERVE TO DIE!!!!!!
Like geez a split Dec loss,couldn't go out on your shield?? Lol just lol
I had it as unanimous Dec loss tbh

Well it's Gynosanya so you expect this.

With the amount of garbage that comes out of his mouth and then get beaten like that there were always going to be these types of threads.

Reality check now for Gynosanya your not as good I think you are. Jan is better than you and Jones would have destroyed you.

Jan outstruck him easily and had his way with him on the ground.

Gynosanya said he planned on not even getting touched against Jan.

Challenging Jones.

Tryng to hump Costa.

I remember Glory he started taking losses and got ko'd because he was fighting legit guys .

Well it's Gynosanya so you expect this.

With the amount of garbage that comes out of his mouth and then get beaten like that there were always going to be these types of threads.

Reality check now for Gynosanya your not as good I think you are.

Jan outstruck him easily and had his way with him on the ground.

Gynosanya said he planned on not even getting touched against Jan.

Challenging Jones.

Tryng to hump Costa.

I remember Glory he started taking losses and got ko'd because he was fighting legit guys .
Ohh well there was nothing I saw about talking. Just that if you have any balls at all ya gotta move up. Only the best dare to ascend to champchamp status. Otherwise your a bully. And scared.

I mean if thats what movin up does,i'd prob just stay put imo tbh ngl

Yeah but if Anderson Silva picks a fight with the smaller GSP its ok...the small guy picking the bigger guy is not goat material anymore...total Goat logic here on Sherdog.

He did pretty good for not taking the weight jump serious. He could have held up the division for over a year, building proper mass and adjusting to the weight.
He took the fight on his regular fight schedule, insane.

Ohh well there was nothing I saw about talking. Just that if you have any balls at all ya gotta move up. Only the best dare to ascend to champchamp status. Otherwise your a bully. And scared.

Well he should have fought Jones when he moved up ....

Back