PBP UFC Fight Night 187: Edwards vs. Muhammad - PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know Belal isnt Indian but its kinda crazy weve never seen an Indian in the UFC. At least I dont think so. Maybe Kajan Johnson? I know theyre not known for combat sports but still kinda wild given their population.

We've seen 3 so far. They've all been terrible.

I know Belal isnt Indian but its kinda crazy weve never seen an Indian in the UFC. At least I dont think so. Maybe Kajan Johnson? I know theyre not known for combat sports but still kinda wild given their population.
Arjan Bhullar from AKA fought in the UFC

I don't know how Edwards' wins even got him to rank #3. RDA and Cerrone may have been top 10 at the time (idk) but, if they were, they had lost 2 or 3 fights prior to facing Edwards and haven't done anything (in WW) since.
uo4OBOn.png

Slow down buddy.

It was nice to see him have the common sense to let his opponent back up, as he always should because the guy could have the heaviest hands at LHW, but whenever he tries to play jiu-jitsu on the ground at the UFC level it never works out.

Need to see some better decisionmaking before you throw him in an octagon with a polish powerhouse.

Future, I said. Not now, he needs more work. Anyways, thanks for update.

I hope Leon puts on a show to lock in his shot. You guys hate him. I like him. I hope he wins. I don't even dislike Belal. Lose-lose for him.

My legal stream just started playing racist music towards Moslems.
I'm watching the same stream. In the previous event they put a sad cat on a guy that lost and also changed their songs lol

Belal’s calf will be toast with a few good kicks. This fight would have been way better if he had time to fully heal.

If this fights in a balnket, I would not be mad.
Tonight was a good night.

I like Leon. Curious to see if he gets more aggressive here to stake his claim on that title shot.

Back