• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC Fight Night 187: Edwards vs. Muhammad - PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Herb Dean gets slated a lot but I think he acted spot on there to keep Bilal as calm as possible. Poor guy must have feared he was gonna be permanently blinded the way he was panicking after it happened.
He might be that shit looking nasty.

That was a phenomenal card outside of that ending. Hope Belal is alright, more than anything else. Never heard a guy yelp like that outside of a nut shot. Rough. Hope Leon gets a fight soon.

When you start disqualifying guys for this and take points away you'll see how fast it stops

Accidental or not the fighter doing it benefits from it if the fight continues

In every sport I know there are consequences for a penalty and you suffer the consequences whether you intended to foul someone or not. MMA needs to be far more strict about penalizing fighters regardless of intention.

UFC needs to clarify the rules about when fighters are dqed and when the fight is a NC. Because its an issue right now.
Somebody had posted earlier that if it’s a 3 round fight if it’s before 2 rounds it’s NC. If it’s a 5 round fight and before the 3rd it’s a NC.

"Completely accidental" <Dany07>

DC would know, especially with him being warned already and fully extending into the eye pulling thumb and everything.

Lol, the dude is crying just because maybe he is losing his career and a way to feed his family. Yeah, for sure, he is a bitch. The true warrior is me behind my computer telling he is milking. MAKE EYE POKE LEGAL

Back